• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    lol....this is hilarious he won his last fight via ko
    floyd cherrypicked an mma dude for a ko

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      No get it right. I referenced a fight where he drew with a guy that a lot of cats thought he lost. That was his 48th fight and usually the time when dominant guys start to slow down. That led me to believe that he was still trying to grind hard, whereas at the same stage, Floyd is fighting an already sparked out pac, a never was in berto, and mcgregor forgettaboutit.
      can you even name 2 people Lopez fought without looking it up?

Comment

Finito Lopez is a greater fighter. Truth hurts.

Comment

No get it right. I referenced a fight where he drew with a guy that a lot of cats thought he lost. That was his 48th fight and usually the time when dominant guys start to slow down. That led me to believe that he was still trying to grind hard, whereas at the same stage, Floyd is fighting an already sparked out pac, a never was in berto, and mcgregor forgettaboutit.
          Led me to believe-haha what bullshit. You don't know anything about who Lopez fought. Stop pretending you actually followed his career.

Comment

No you said this;

"Lopez fought the stiffest comp he could get his mitts on all the way to the finish line"

That is categorically false and everyone knows Lopez stayed in a ****ty division when all the tests were waiting for him and he never fought them.

Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
              Exxxxactly. Only difference with he and Floyd is, Floyd's fights are more hyped. If Finito fought bums, Floyd fought bums with belts with bigger exposure and more money.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                No you said this;

"Lopez fought the stiffest comp he could get his mitts on all the way to the finish line"

That is categorically false and everyone knows Lopez stayed in a ****ty division when all the tests were waiting for him and he never fought them.

Simple as that.
                dude...Floyd just fought Conor McGregor. Even if Lopez fought a t-total boxing bum for a final fight, he got that over Floyd.

Comment

floyd cherrypicked an mma dude for a ko
                  no i believe he fought him for $300 million

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                    explain why..list his top 10 wins

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      dude...Floyd just fought Conor McGregor. Even if Lopez fought a t-total boxing bum for a final fight, he got that over Floyd.
                      Again, irrelevant.

Your statment is completely false in regards to Lopez fighting the stiffest competition.

Deflecting this to other fighters doesn't change the fact that the statment you made was total nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X