Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Knocks Out Roman Gonzalez in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    The guy's from Thailand, not Japan.
    So he's Chinese ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_CaZ4EAexQ

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Let's be real here. Choco WAS hyped, way too much. Rungvisai got unwarranted crap for the first fight when the knockdown alone should have been evidence he had Choco's number and was legit. Choco never really hurt the guy in either fight except an occasional body shot in the first. Yet people like Max Kellerman convinced other people he was something he wasn't. In this fight, you saw a man who was afraid to be in there. It was all over his face before the touch up, all over his face in the corner, he wasn't responding to questions etc. He knew what was going to happen.

your point of view and writing are overhyped!

Comment

• Chocolito is a shadow of the man he used to be. Gonzales has no heart he cant deal with losing. When he lost the 1st round he was looking like a defeated man. He knows like I do he has no business fighting at 115 his punches dont back ip 115 pounders. Hope he comes back at flyweights.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          your point of view and writing are overhyped!
          Look, I get it. You're a Choco fan. You've followed his career for years, you own his shirts, you love the guy. I get it.

Fact remains. Your boy got bullied in the first fight, lost legit despite excuses, got put to sleep in Amir Khan fashion in the second fight.

Losing twice to a guy you're supposed to be the favorite over doesn't happen to P4P nor does it happen to A-level fighters.

Choco looked good against bums. But his flaws were always clear for anyone paying attention and not jaded by handed knockouts. He comes forward, head high, no defense while throwing, and Minny Pacquiao caught him right on the button.

Your boy got slept, and I argue, worse than Manny really which could be a "lucky shot". No...this shot was picture perfect, timed and squared, to put an end to the overhyping of this dude.

Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Is see a lot of hall of famers of the forum saying Chocolatito is hype, etc.

I wish we all would respect all fighters more, those who are clean and are not cheats.
            This guy had a great run, last night he lost to a bigger guy who was better last night.

Respect for all fighters! Dis-respect for all these forum keyboard warriors!
            Amen to that, my sentiments exactly. People talk about overhyped, etc. but how many great fighters aren't overhyped to some degree? RG was a dominant, undefeated fighter with a fan friendly style. HBO hyped him but he deserved to be recognized for his accomplishments. From what I can see, he's past his prime and fighting higher than his ideal weight. He was also dealing with a lot of distractions outside the ring and probably doesn't have the same hunger anymore (success can do that). He was able to succeed for a while despite this; then he ran into a powerful fighter who was a bad matchup and hungrier. He got clipped but he was a great champion.

Comment

• ...the Champ is here...meet the man who beat the man..again!!

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Let's be real here. Choco WAS hyped, way too much. Rungvisai got unwarranted crap for the first fight when the knockdown alone should have been evidence he had Choco's number and was legit. Choco never really hurt the guy in either fight except an occasional body shot in the first. Yet people like Max Kellerman convinced other people he was something he wasn't. In this fight, you saw a man who was afraid to be in there. It was all over his face before the touch up, all over his face in the corner, he wasn't responding to questions etc. He knew what was going to happen.
                Max Kellerman is the worst analyst in sport's history. He's a *** Nepotism case. He thinks Sweet Pea is the GOAT and Conor wouldn't land a shot on Floyd...

He just **** rides the latest trending fighter of color period... Kellerman thinks Crawford is the GOAT right now and he hasn't fought any top notch competition comparable to the greats of the past. Fk Kellerman.

Comment

• Take time off get yet another trainer pick wisely move down in weight they are too big and strong give it one more run if you still don't have it hell of a career

Comment

• Is it just me, or Chocolatito chose a wrong game plan? How do you go to a brawl with a bigger and stronger guy from the openning bell?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      lol seriously?

He is a sacrificial lamb, ready for the slaughter.
                      I would be shocked if the monster doesnt brutally knock him out
                      Lucky punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X