Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Knocks Out Roman Gonzalez in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
    Pac already had a HOF career before Floyd-Pac was ever being thought about.

It's clear you never followed Pac when he was a featherweight.

Floyd waited until Pac was more vulnerable and older before taking the fight.
    The guy is a Flroid fan....talking schit about Pac when his hero just fought a dude with 0 professional fights, LMAO. Talk about hypejobs.

Comment

• Beautiful finish, entertaining fight while it lasted. Did feel bit bad for Gonzales at the end though but this Rungvisai is for real. Cant wait to see more from him

Comment

• Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
        Pac already had a HOF career before Floyd-Pac was ever being thought about.

It's clear you never followed Pac when he was a featherweight.

Floyd waited until Pac was more vulnerable and older before taking the fight.
        Arturo Gatti is in the hall of fame. Naseem Hamed is in the hall of fame. Ray Mancini is in the hall of fame. Pacquiao being hall of fame fighter doesn't disprove what I said. The guy was overhyped and overrated all because people hate floyd. He was never on Floyd's level as a fighter and there's no reason that anyone should've thought that he had a good shot at beating floyd. The hype had millions of people fooled. That's my point.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The guy is a Flroid fan....talking schit about Pac when his hero just fought a dude with 0 professional fights, LMAO. Talk about hypejobs.
        Floyd is smart businessman, why wouldn't he take advantage of the racist idiots who prey on his downfall when it's such easy money? What does this have to do with pacquiao being overrated?

If anything you're proving my point. The general public is so racist that they throw logic and common sense out of the window when it comes to these fighters. Mcgregor is another example. He was overhyped/overrated simply because people wanted to see him beat mayweather. It was the same thing with pacquiao. Obviously he's not the complete hype job that mcgregor was and he's a good fighter on his own merit. He's just nowhere near as good as he was hyped to be.

Comment

• Glad I DVR'd this

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
            dude, rewatch and dont fall into narratives.....Cuadras is skilled and active so Estrada with his patient style wasn;t looking much, but he was landing all the effective shots, blocking and rolling....and how effective where those bodyshots when they didnt deterr Estrada from doing anything? it was close because Estrada doesn't fight to trick anyone to eek out points, just doing his own fight, he was just comfortable as hell from the beginning. Just see Cuadras' face after 6, he knew he couldn't do anything but hope to eek out a con job. Estrada will lose on points because of that mentality some times, but he is just better than Cuadras clearly.
            If its a close fight within the confines of the rules of boxing isn't it a close competitive fight all the same without you feeling like Estrada being so superior outside the confines of the structure of the 12 round limit?!?!?

Idk clearly anything happened except it was clearly close & competitive & the judges had it 6-6 with a knockdown being Estrada clinching the W for him.

So yea I guess if it was a 20 round fight Estrada might clearly did a lot more sh^t then he did, but in a 12 round fight, Cuadras did well early & Estrada's work the first 6ish rounds started to pay dividends in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by AhabSnake View Post
              People forget the psychological importance going into a fight. Roman loses his head trainer and close friend for long, takes a month off only, has to prepare with a new head trainer while obviously still grieving and gets robbed a decision. And you all expect the great Gonzalez of the past to be at his best or motivated like the past?? So all you guys thinking he has been exposed are fools, and blind for not being able to see a clearly different Gonzalez fighting tonight.

Those are all great points. I don't care how good a fighter you are that's a lot to deal with!

Comment

• Is see a lot of hall of famers of the forum saying Chocolatito is hype, etc.

I wish we all would respect all fighters more, those who are clean and are not cheats.
                This guy had a great run, last night he lost to a bigger guy who was better last night.

Respect for all fighters! Dis-respect for all these forum keyboard warriors!

Comment

• Srisaket Sor Rungvisai has the chance to become the next Manny Pacquiao.

Sor Rungvisai looked kinda big for 115lbs.

Sor Rungvisai could earn career high paydays against Inoue and Estrada but I don't know how much longer Sor Rungvisai can make 115lbs.

Srisaket Sor Rungvisai is a two time WBC super flyweight champion, if I were Srisaket Sor Rungvisai I'd move up to 118lbs and start winning more titles in the bantamweight division.

Sor Rungvisai should fight the winner of Zhanat Zhakiyanov (WBA) vs Ryan Burnett (IBF) 118lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    In his first 5 fights this dude was 1-3-1 3 losses in his first 5 fights.

Turned into Superman!'
                    yup loss his first 3 professional fights in a row.... D'Amato was right what makes you great is not quitting

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      Is see a lot of hall of famers of the forum saying Chocolatito is hype, etc.

I wish we all would respect all fighters more, those who are clean and are not cheats.
                      This guy had a great run, last night he lost to a bigger guy who was better last night.

Respect for all fighters! Dis-respect for all these forum keyboard warriors!
                      Let's be real here. Choco WAS hyped, way too much. Rungvisai got unwarranted crap for the first fight when the knockdown alone should have been evidence he had Choco's number and was legit. Choco never really hurt the guy in either fight except an occasional body shot in the first. Yet people like Max Kellerman convinced other people he was something he wasn't. In this fight, you saw a man who was afraid to be in there. It was all over his face before the touch up, all over his face in the corner, he wasn't responding to questions etc. He knew what was going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X