Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai Knocks Out Roman Gonzalez in Four!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman & Sri are both 30 years old!!!! People will scream Gonzales is past his prime vs just giving props to the better man tonight!!!!!

Comment

• Kovalev down....
      Gonzalez down...
      GGG is next???????

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
        Gonzalez was right up there with G for most over-rated fighter. Both have been proven to be Manny-like hype jobs. When Gonzalez lost to an unknown, many kept him in top 3 p4p, but when Kov lost to the p4p champ twice he was dropped out of the p4p list. Another way to slight Ward, to tell everyone, yea, but Kov should not have been ranked so high. Its a bunch of bs.

Hey guess what? No one cares about these midgets that would get mauled by junior high kids in a real fight.
        So Manny is a hype job ? i guess its hard to see who is NOT a hype job on your book then..... jesus sometimes this forum is unreal , calling Manny a hype job ....
        You my friend are delusional and you carry your agenda on your sleeve with those dumb comments, go watch Manny vs the mexican warriors and tell me he is all hype you ****ing idiot.

Comment

• Had nothing to do wit Chocolatito's confidence. They moved him up one division too far, period. Defensive fighters can survive that, but when you move an offensive boxer up so far that they no longer have power, then when they don't have power, they don't have offense anymore, so what is an offensive boxer without his offense?

It's not rocket science. Move him back down to 112 or 108, and he will dominate again. it's not psychological, it's weight classes. They ruined his career by moving him up too far. By all means, dare to be great, and give it a try, but it was obvious after the Cuadras fight and first Sor rungvisai fight that Chocolatito did not belong at 115.

Comment

• So much for Mr. Pound for pound king. Maybe now he'll stop moving up in weight. These little guys need to learn. You can't just keep moving up in wieght fighting bigger and bigger guys and keep winning. They created weight divisions for a reason

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Next week gonna be the same thing with that damn diva....she getting MESSED up...sorry Oscar, PARTY OVAH!!!
              All these hypejobs going down. GGG already exposed by Chinny Jacobs who aint never even been a world champion before (don't tell me bwt that regular wba crap).

Canelo bwt to get taken to deep waters and TKO'd by GGG.

And GGG himself, if he doesn't duck, will be exposed and KTFO by his mandatory, Jermall Charlo.

Kovalev and Roman have already suffered that fate.

All that's will be left is Crawford, hopefully Spence mauls the fock out of him and KO'd him (Don't trust Crawford's chin since I saw him get hurt by small Gamboa, although he dangerous even when hurt coz that was when he landed that KO uppercut on Gamboa).

Comment

• Oh my fucking god, Max Kellerman is an insufferable ******.

This utterly no-talent-having bum is very clearly in the place he's in because he got lucky, and singly that and no other reason.

Somebody needs to murder his relative with a hammer.

That was my main takeaway.

Comment

• GIFS: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Roman Gonzalez II - KO

In the first knockdown there is just no excuse for Gonzalez poor decision and timing was way off the mark : Choco gave Rungvisai maybe half a second to load up on the right-hook coming from southpaw, the worst part about it is that he tries to beat Srisaket to the punch with a ****en CROSS!!! as Rungvisai uses the short hook from a south-paw stance! who trained 'Chocolatito' for this fight?! Both knockdown and KO from the same sequence : RG was at times catching and shooting which he is great at but the punch selection in the cross was so bad! and he was off balance! how do you make such a armature mistake at this level?

but hey that was going to happen ever since hes been abandoning the jab and coming in against bigger men.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lmcguire View Post
                    Another HBO hype job is done.
                    No. Just Sor Rungvisai is too strong. Chocolatito chose wrong game plan. Only a strong guy or a slick guy can beat Sor.

Comment

• I'm not watching little men fight, rather watch women fight

Comment

Working...
                      X