No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Discusses Donald Trump, Canelo vs. Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    You're right. Lemme make a ******ed video about two Mexicans running at a wall for a boxing match again.
    Maybe for you it's ******ed but for us Mexicans it means that no matter how big a wall they build they ain't gonna keep us out this country. We'll find a way to come back to the U.S.
    So go suck a dick Punk!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      We have to hang together or we'll hang alone.
      Simon! I ride with all Mexicans! **** Trump and anyone who supports him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        I agree. The Republican party says they're the party of religion and yet they hate on lots of people. I hate far left liberals too which is why it's best to be independent but we won't see an independent president for a long long time. Both parties would lose power and they don't want that even if creates more division in this country.
        who is a far left liberal though? maybe antifa but certainly no one in the democratic party. they are a center right party. we have a far right and a less right party here. just look at the immigration issue. reagan was to the left of both parties. obamacare was a right wing plan in the 90s now its a radical liberal plan lmao. we have continually gone to the right for 40 years policy wise while calling everything equal.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Maybe for you it's ******ed but for us Mexicans it means that no matter how big a wall they build they ain't gonna keep us out this country. We'll find a way to come back to the U.S.
          So go suck a dick Punk!
          Oscar makes like 1000x the money I make. Why the **** would they try and kick him out?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            who is a far left liberal though? maybe antifa but certainly no one in the democratic party. they are a center right party. we have a far right and a less right party here. just look at the immigration issue. reagan was to the left of both parties. obamacare was a right wing plan in the 90s now its a radical liberal plan lmao. we have continually gone to the right for 40 years policy wise while calling everything equal.
            Can you provide me with links please? Interesting if true.

Yea what I mean by far left is Antifa, BLM, people that want to silence you because they don't agree with your opinion types.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              what are you supposed to do when he says and does stupid things? he just tried to strip 25 million people of health care in order to give rich people tax cuts. just because he failed doesnt mean he didnt try. he just put 800k people up for deportation when they are model people who work and contribute to the economy with no criminal record. only difference is they didnt happen to be born here but have spent almost all their life here. 800k jobs lost, 100k homes lost, families separated and hurt. does this damage to our economy and reputation help in any way besides making his dwindling fanbase happy?
              Yeah coz O'dummy Care is working SO WELL right now with insurers pulling out left, right and centre and ordinary hardworking people's premiums sky rocketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                Oscar makes like 1000x the money I make. Why the **** would they try and kick him out?
                Are you ****ing stupid??? He's not talking about himself! He's speaking on behalf of all the undocumented immigrants, especially Mexicans! The same way Martin Luther King Jr and Malcolm X spoke up for the black people, Oscar is speaking for the Mexicans!
                I didn't think you could be that ****ing stupid but I guess I was wrong!

Comment

That piece of ***** trump should start deporting with his fuucking ugly ass wife who can't even speak English.

Comment

Are you ****ing stupid??? He's not talking about himself! He's speaking on behalf of all the undocumented immigrants, especially Mexicans! The same way Martin Luther King Jr and Malcolm X spoke up for the black people, Oscar is speaking for the Mexicans!
                    Whatever man stick to your entitlement ways. Everyone is out to get your people right? Good luck living your life like a ******.

Comment

Listen man I'm drunk don't wanna start some beef with you when I sober up so I apologize for what I said to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X