No announcement yet.

We need a new boxing video game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    the next boxing game definitely doesn't need to be EA sports.

EA sports is dead. Madden is the only game left for them. EA don't even make baseball games anymore.

2K boxing is the way to go.
    im not sure what does better in the sales, madden which will be bought by mostly american, or fifa 'soccer' which gets loads of buys every year in the rest of the world.

fifa 18 is out this month, cause of ultimate team aswell, they make silly money for just changing a game slightly.

ea sports says they are making ufc games for now, but 2k boxing, they should be making a game if they can.

Comment

Here you go

https://www.silvergames.com/en/boxing-live

Comment

fight night champion is so amazing, i still can create new fighters and come up with different techniques. There are some people who fight arcade like, but u can have some amazing matches on their, amazing game.

Comment

Originally posted by ray moe View Post
          I liked a lot fnr3, but, man, that parry BS broke the game.

Take fnr3 and:
          - remove all that parry BS
          - dont make it so that you have to kill your oponent to win by ko, having to kd your oponent 5 times to win by ko is unrealistic.
          - Straight right hand is NOT a jab, ffs.
          - AI is so bad that it makes me cringe.

Change that, and you will be very close to the perfect boxing game. Still those 4 things broke the game too much, so much that I cant stand it for more than a couple of combats.
          Yessir

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
          they made fight night champion for button bashers.

i was very good at fnr4.

if they fix the lag, make it lite, and have a mixture of the last 2 games they put out then we will have a great game.

not sure why they are making ufc games and not boxing. ea sports got so much money that they should make both.

also, a big selection of new and old boxers and everyones stats are for there prime years.
          Agreed. Fight night champion was the one where they block for you right? Like, you hold the block button and the game chooses rather or not you block head or body. How do you remove defensive responsibility from the game? Straight Garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            Id rather have a terrible game than no game at all! I personally enjoyed fight night series.
            Yeah i reallyliked fight night champions. The 'movie' mode and all. Hope they make another soon. Would be cool to have one with weigh ins and call out and all that

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
              Yessir

Agreed. Fight night champion was the one where they block for you right? Like, you hold the block button and the game chooses rather or not you block head or body. How do you remove defensive responsibility from the game? Straight Garbage.
              i played fnc demo and yes, it would block face and body, and the block button was different to round 4 which made me confused.

not sure you can change buttons.

next game someone would have to set up a xbox and ps league. no lagg cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                they made fight night champion for button bashers.

i was very good at fnr4.

if they fix the lag, make it lite, and have a mixture of the last 2 games they put out then we will have a great game.

not sure why they are making ufc games and not boxing. ea sports got so much money that they should make both.

also, a big selection of new and old boxers and everyones stats are for there prime years.
                Finally!

Too many people talk about champions but it honestly felt like a broken, dumbed fown experience.

FN4 was the best boxing game ever and one of the best sports games of all times. If they made the punch output quicker, improved the corner game (add in different sections for cuts, motivation, tactics etc), added in a better career mode and updated the story mode (Seen in Champions), I'd be happy.

There's not a lot to do in improving the overall experience of FN4. Updated graphics, a more current roster with added legends...and hopefully none of this dlc bs for fighters and I'm cool.

Plus, the FN games have sold better than the UFC games so no idea why EA went down that route.

Comment

Let's not forget, Fight Night Round 3 had the GOAT Soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                    Let's not forget, Fight Night Round 3 had the GOAT Soundtrack.
                    fnr4 soundtracks weren't bad.

i got that **** **** soooound, some come and crank it loooud.

and i think you a hater, i think you a hater, haters everywhere we go.

ive played fnr4 this year. i can beat srr on goat with all the punch stats up with pernell who is 2 weightclasses below. im very good, but i want online challenges.

i wish champion didnt come out, fnr4 maybe still played.

i gather that there's a couple peeps on champion as its the latest game.

Comment

WTF happened to the fight night series????????????????

IL oved those

Comment

Working...
                      X