Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Vows: I Will Retire Miguel Cotto in December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
    who is cotto going to fight that will be interesting? that is ppv worthy and get the fans attention? ggg if he beats canelo? I doubt it,canelo? it's too close to December,,lara,charlo are all fighting next month,i doubt he would fight Thurman or spence if they went up in weight,,,
    Id rather see Cotto fight Danny Garcia at 154. Would be a nice match. And I think Cotto would take on either thurman or spence if they movee up. If they are available then they would be on the table cause everyone else is gonna be occupied or fresh off their last fight. Mikey Garcia is tiny but he called out Cotto on twitter for 154. That would be a nice boxer puncher match although i think garcia is a little too small

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
      Cheato found a new way to cheat???
      He's got a bionic eye

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
        I don't think it brings enough money for Cotto.
        I was thinking the same thing, then I realized Kamagai wasnt exactly a money machine himself. But Marg would want way more than Kamagai which Marg really doesnt deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
          Id rather see Cotto fight Danny Garcia at 154. Would be a nice match. And I think Cotto would take on either thurman or spence if they movee up. If they are available then they would be on the table cause everyone else is gonna be occupied or fresh off their last fight. Mikey Garcia is tiny but he called out Cotto on twitter for 154. That would be a nice boxer puncher match although i think garcia is a little too small
          Mikey Garcia called out Cotto?? lmao he would get badly hurt in 3 rounds not kidding...

Comment

Shut ur mouth, Cheeto

Comment

Margarito's punches are so slow today that he dials an area code before throwing them.

Comment

Margarito doesn't deserve a Cotto paycheck, be wise for him to leave while that eye still working. On Mikey's Cotto tweet I feel he has no business fighting Cotto at 154, he will probably get KO'd.
                Last edited by PR13; 09-02-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Cotto just beat a better version (at this point) of margarito in kamegai. The way Cotto was tagging Kamegai, if he hits margarito like that, he will possibly stop him.

If margarito was really serious and wanted to beat him down, he should've said he'd fight him for free

Comment

Still remeber that dirty cheat getting caught clayed up gloves then got bingo'd by the great sugar shane in mosleys last throw of the dice sugar was awesome that day destroyed that filthy cheat one of the best destructions of that decade

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                      Mikey Garcia called out Cotto?? lmao he would get badly hurt in 3 rounds not kidding...
                      I think Mikey would last much longer. Hes intelligent in the ring. i think the fight would play out like a chess match for the first couple rounds, cotto wouldnt just jump in n Mikey. but Cotto would prob eventually hurt him

Comment

Working...
                      X