Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Margarito Vows: I Will Retire Miguel Cotto in December!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a link please?

Comment

Win lose or draw Cotto retires himself in December so if this douche gets the fight I suppose he would be right.

Comment

Based on tornados performance tonight!
        I see that very difficult!
        Not to mention the cotto that showed up at carson last wknd!
        Great fight! Make it happen

Comment

only if theres an x box/sega game will cheato beat cotto again (and he will have to cheat/hit reset to do it).

what a pile of shlt

Comment

Sorry I chimed in late. Many of the bigger Box Azteca cards are shown on Bein Sports. Ramon Alvarez got a gift draw.

It seemed to me and most of the audience that mags quit on the stool at the end of the 7th. But apparently the doctor stopped the fight and the judges went to the score cards. Ref ruled a head butt from a clash of heads however some would argue it was a punch.

I could not see mags finishing another round. Horrible cut. No way he fights again this year!

Comment

I hope Cotto doesn't entertain it he would destroy Margarito now anyway , the cheat doesn't deserve it after the BS that went down against Carson tonight, he was getting KOed in the next round so they pull this stunt to get a win when he was getting flogged, I have no interest in seeing Margarito get a big payday he is shot to bits.

Comment

Working...
              X