No announcement yet.

Floyd is 30 years old in boxing years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Those are your typical stupid comments before the fight. Stick to MMA casual boxing fan. You know nothing about boxing. You're just another Conor fangirl who doesn't know **** about boxing lol.
    I know more about boxing then you'll ever know.

BTW thanx for posting my prediction it was spot on except I didn't expect Conor to completely gas out after the 8th.

Comment

Totally irrelevant and unrelated to my post. But I understand that you're upset because the black guy won.
      Hahaha! You just exposed your racist agenda by bringing race into the thread. For one thing, I couldn't care less about Conor or Floyd. For another, it is relevant to the discussion because it is coming form a credible source. Unless of course Ali isn't a credible source in your opinion.

Comment

the original post is filled with holes and im not going to keep making the same point over and over again. but if u watched that fight with your eyes open you could see that floyd has slowed down considerably, the snap and the reflexes are gone, funnily enough thats what happens when you are 40 and havent fought in 2 years. Even in that condition he still closed the show and i cant think of too many solid shots that mcgregor landed, can think of barely any in fact. the commentators were giving him way to much credit for any work he did in order to justify the ludicrously priced ppv.

Comment

Floyd keeps.himself in ridiculous shape, but you can't do anything about time... he's 40 and nothing can change that...

I'd love to see the scientific research OP did to calculate a fighters real ring age though...would be fascinating

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Hahaha! You just exposed your racist agenda by bringing race into the thread. For one thing, I couldn't care less about Conor or Floyd. For another, it is relevant to the discussion because it is coming form a credible source. Unless of course Ali isn't a credible source in your opinion.
            No, I actually exposed your agenda which has been obvious on a daily basis LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              I know more about boxing then you'll ever know.

BTW thanx for posting my prediction it was spot on except I didn't expect Conor to completely gas out after the 8th.
              Yeah you really showed it for this fight . You predicted Floyd would run, wouldn't throw body punches, and couldn't hurt McGregor. So your prediction was as wrong and stupid as you are.

Comment

Yeah you really showed it for this fight . You predicted Floyd would run, wouldn't throw body punches, and couldn't hurt McGregor. So your prediction was as wrong and stupid as you are.
                Floyd did run. Which fight were you watching? When Conor started to gas thats when Floyd started moving forward. And Floyd didn't work the body. He threw body punches only as a set up for his head shots.

And I didn't see Floyd hurting Conor with any punches. The only thing that hurt Conor was his cardio. You don't know **** about boxing. The only thing you care about is supporting black fighters. Past that you don't see the truth.

Comment

No, I actually exposed your agenda which has been obvious on a daily basis LOL.
                  You are one of the NSB race-baiters. Not a real fan, and certainly ignorant of boxing from a technical and historical perspective. Sad to be you...racist!

Comment

You idiots are still butt hurt after all these years. I was here to see it all you punks begged Floyd to fight going forward and he did and KO'd him and yall still mad because hes too damn good and is the best boxer of all time period.

50-0
                    Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 08-28-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

I could of swore the past years have been:

"Floyd can't hurt a fly that's why he runs and scores points."

Now we got people COMPLETELY disregarding Conor's professional fight experience as a combat sport competitor. They put zero stock into the fact Conor has been fighting for years, is in his prime at his preferred weight class, and outweighed Floyd by 20 pounds. Floyd decides to walk in a straight line with a high guard, swinging for a KO and people are still unhappy.

I don't even have to be a big Floyd fan to see people are just trying to bring down Floyd like always.

Comment

Working...
                      X