Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didnt bother watching this rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      That classless clown is the lowest class thug to eve enter a boxing ring. Clear rabbit punch. This sport is pathetic to not call that. Must have been set up. SMH.
      Thug? Stop being scared and call him the N-word

Comment

I definitely don't think he is a 'piece of garbage' or a 'classless thug', nothing he's done makes me think THAT low of him. That's the kind of reaction I'd expect if he had taken his opponent and thrown him out of the ring, or like low blowed the ref or something.

He didn't do anything particularly likeable though in the last couple of days, that's for sure. Misses weight, wears a big poofy hat and shorts into the ring and showboats like a jackass while losing the round. That was an unfortunate way to win, and should be flipped to a no-contest imo, but I don't think he did it intentionally.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-27-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Read this off of twitter, and it describes Gervonta Davis perfectly...

"Gervonta Davis didn't impress, messed around, missed weight, won via an illegal shot, and showed no fair play. Disappointing."

Comment

Anyone surprised he turns out to be a piece of shyt? Look who his promoter and mentor is. Apple does't fall far from the tree.

Comment

It will be hard for him to recover his image. So he has to decide , he will be the bad guy or the good one.

Comment

Yeah that was classless.

Comment

just call him what u want to call him, the real thugs are the banking families and monsanto by the way!

Comment

How was he not disqualified ?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Thug? Stop being scared and call him the N-word
                      LOL.

"Stop being scared and call him the word I won't say either."

ROTF

Comment

Working...
                      X