No announcement yet.

Davis is a Piece of Garbage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
    I was getting a double ******* until the main event come on, so I missed this fight. However I don't even think I want to see the reply from the comments people have been leaving about Davis. I want him to fight Tevin Farmer, I hope Farmer beats his ass.
    No you weren't, lmao. You probably were giving head lol...

Comment

Broner Hype will grant him the Broner Embarrassment ... It's written... Might even come from Broner himself, which would be ironic...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Broner 2.0.
        Yeah I thought the same thing watching him fight, except this guy is truly a douche bag in the ring.

Comment

I thought the punch that resulted in the knockdown was illegal. I don't think he intentionally did it. I also think the guy used it as an excuse to quit.

All that said Davis is a total asshat and far from impressive. He reminded me of a poor man's Broner who is a poor man's Judah. I never really disliked either Broner or Judah, not fan a but no real dislike. I dislike Davis and can't wait until he gets his ass handed to him which he will.

Comment

Buddy was holding around davis' waist for consecutive seconds while on his knees before Davis pushed his head down. The punch was a foul, but it seemed like fonseca wanted to duck under the punch and didn't get low enough. I think hate is probably what davis wants as the key to big money fights. Don't forget Floyd got hated on all the way to his richest fighter ever distinction. Sooo keep on keeping on

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              How many boxers miss weight?

This kid was trashed as soon as he missed weight, it has nothing to do with his performance, the trashing of his missed weight started as soon as it happened. He even sincerely apologized in the post fight about it.

How many fighters miss weight and publicly apologize to the fans for missing weight?

It's not childish, it's calling prejudice when I see it. It's prejudice as hell and it's obvious, like night and day. there's a bunch of hypocrites on here. when Lemieux missed the 163lb weight limit for De La Rosa by 2.6lbs, he didn't get a fraction of the hate Davis got when he missed the weight.

The performance just adds to the hate, but let's not kid ourselves, the hate was there even before he missed weight, and this is obvious.
              #facts plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                Broner Hype will grant him the Broner Embarrassment ... It's written... Might even come from Broner himself, which would be ironic...
                I'd like to see that match made.

Comment

Working...
                X