No announcement yet.

Davis is a Piece of Garbage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    He thinks he is better than he is and did he mock Fonseca when he was on his hands and knees? What a queer
    wth?

that was the funniest part of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
      Broner 2.0.
      i'm starting to believe this, at 135 he won't have the same success, not with guys like mikey (if he stays there) linares, easter jr. plus loma will always be there too, they are the same size.

Comment

He lost a lot of fans, doing that dumb****

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          wth?

that was the funniest part of the fight
          And the funniest part of my day is seeing you cry about your social anxiety, as if anybody gives a ****. Go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            That classless clown is the lowest class thug to eve enter a boxing ring. Clear rabbit punch. This sport is pathetic to not call that. Must have been set up. SMH.
            Those are the exact reason i love this kid the sport needs more of him boxing is a dangerous sport if you cant take it get out.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
              And the funniest part of my day is seeing you cry about your social anxiety, as if anybody gives a ****. Go **** yourself
              holy hell calm down before you pop a blood vessel nerd.

Comment

holy hell calm down before you pop a blood vessel nerd.
                Go seek some therapy you ****ing psycho

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Lmao at this guy. You just love to pick and choose your outrage. Loma is also a classless thug the way he treated marriaga then

Pls tell me what about this makes him a classless thug?

He threw a hook and the guys hesd was low. You acting like it was an intentional rabbit punch

6:20 https://youtu.be/RKrXaG8zZ5o
                  OP is a man of god, a religious man. But here is showing his true colors. Inside he's ugly like all other atheists and agnostics he despises. The way he throws little jabs at certain groups of people, be it black people, be it a political group. He oozes fakeness. Most religious people don't even practice what they preach, they don't even really follow what their god believes in. Here he is being judgemental as hell towards Davis, despite him knowing the punch landed back there by mistake because Fonseca came in and ducked and that's where the punch happened to land. This guy is fake as hell (and heaven), I don't want to see him preach another god damn word about god or religion. He's a phony. Not that I care, he can insult any fighter he wants, I do. Just looks stupid.

Comment

Stop lying Uncle Ahmed, you hated him the moment ypou saw his skin color. you don't fool anyone here Ahmed.
                    That too, he is an ugly ****

idk what mixture that is but he looks part dinosaur part down syndrome. A sickly hue.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      That too, he is an ugly ****

idk what mixture that is but he looks part dinosaur part down syndrome. A sickly hue.
                      well you did admit you have a rapid hair growth syndrome so im sure u are just as ugly, plus ur from the middle east so u are dark skinned too.

Comment

Working...
                      X