No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Stops Conor McGregor in The Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    How did he get out boxed when the game plan worked to perfection?
    perfection my ass, he got outboxed till connor gassed

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabis View Post
      Anyone notice Floyd bet on himself for 9.5 rounds and he did exactly that? Wtf
      That's called brilliance. Controlling the chessboard.

Comment

• conor was allowed to clinch, rabbit punch as much as he wanted, ref did only warn him no point deduction. floyd got no help from the ref, conor lost this fight because he has no stamina but he proved he can box. i knew he had no power but he has good footwork and is good at predicting his opponents next move.

Comment

• May jr looked like TBE FART !!

Against a novice who had never been in the ring Conor beat his ass til he ran out of gas in 9 !!!

Conor WON a moral victory !!!

Jr looked like shlt !!!!!!

I am happy for Conor McGregor!!!

All he needs is 8 months with roach and build a boxers stamina , go thru two full camps with Roach and he will beat the h*** out of TBE FART!!!!!! Hahahahahah

Go CONOR McGregor !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            May jr looked like TBE FART !!

Against a novice who had never been in the ring Conor beat his ass til he ran out of gas in 9 !!!

Conor WON a moral victory !!!

Jr looked like shlt !!!!!!

I am happy for Conor McGregor!!!

All he needs is 8 months with roach and build a boxers stamina , go thru two full camps with Roach and he will beat the h*** out of TBE FART!!!!!! Hahahahahah

Go CONOR McGregor !!!!
            indeed he did better than pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
              You fools I swear. I will be banking I put 10K (all my savings) on this fight and I will make near 40K. And I put my 2011 car up against a 5 series BMW 2014. Again, we'll see who laughs. I am planning on betting everything I have because I will be rich watch me, ya'll motivate me to keep betting.
              Lol gonna be able to give Connor a lot of stamina tips with all the cardio you'll be able to do walking everywhere now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay543 View Post
                Did you notice how Floyd literally didn't move his feet at any point in the entire fight?

Don't you think a guy who's critics claim he always runs would move his feet if he wanted to school this guy without getting touched?

The fact that Floyd literally just walked straight forward should tell you he was intentionally changing how he fights to carry Conor, make the fight more interesting, and please the fans in his final fight.
                Floyd has never ever given a **** about pleasing the fans. Ever. If you want to buy that line, it's up to you, but if you have been watching boxing long enough you know this to be true.

He looked like absolute ****, and while I personally think he would have still taken over that doesn't change the fact that he got hit a lot and hurt bad by a guy who had never boxed professionally before. McGregor did a lot more than he should have, and had he not gassed he most likely would have seen the fight through. A shallow victory like I said.

Comment

• My takeaways from tonight.

First off if you haven't been to a theater to watch a fight its a great place to check out fights. Tried it out for the first time tonight down the street & it was completely amazing & beautiful to watch action on a giant ass movie screen.

Tank need to get serious. Kid had a fantastic stage tonight to get people who are tuning in to boxing for that one time tonight to became Tank fans & because he's f#cking around when he should be training + acting like a dickhole in the ring he gets booed & looks like the next guy who's gonna be an example of what not to do in boxing. Tank is a talented dude, but if he'd been in there with the better opponents he was on tap to fight he might not just be nursing a bad audience reaction he might be nursing a L. Tank's team needs to sit his ass down & tell him he can be a million dollar fighter or you can get a lapdance or do other dumb sh^t on the Wednesday before your fight, but both of those things aren't likely to happen so take you mfing pick.

Respect to Badou Jack. This mighta been the best he's looked in his career for me. Granted it was against a limited guy, but I think if this Badou had fought DeGale he'd not have gotten a draw in that fight (I felt he won that fight anyway, but I think tonights Badou doesn't leave it to the judges or makes it so one sided there is no way it'd have been a draw). Anyway mucho respecto to Badou & he might be my favorite TMT guy cuz I think he takes things the most serious & is the most respectful cat they got on that roster who appreciates where he's gotten cuz of his relationship with Floyd. Plus how can you not like his story when mfers were saying he was garbage after getting KO'd & now becoming a two division title holder. Wish Badou nothing but the best in getting those bigger fights & hopefully upsetting the applecart.

Fun main event. I expected this to be the most fun Floyd fight in a long time & it definitely was. I was a lil freaked out in those first 3 rounds as Floyd did virtually nothing even doe I felt that the best course of action myself against a guy who gasses & is so awkward & unusual a fighter. This legit felt like one for the fans.

Hope Floyd never fights again & continues to build his promotion & brand outside the ring.

Respect to Conor. Did the best he could with what he had & was once again gracious in defeat. Can't ask more from a guy then to go out trying + being a good loser when things unfortunately come to that. And I think he performed to a level that Paulie makes all the sense in the world next time out. They need to hide that sparring tape & line up Paulie for St. Paddy's day. F#ck the UFC cuz Conor is legit getting merked to either of the guys he's gonna fight next if they can get him on the floor & he probably gets paid less fighting those guys. Its Diaz III in the cage or Paulie in the ring next for Conor imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    You're joking right? Byrd let McGregor get away with like 6 hammer blows behind the head and punch him in the back from behind.
                    f-uck off gayweather d-ick rider

Comment

• Mayweather's straight rights to mcgregors chest cut off his wind and the beating began (TMT)

Comment

Working...
                      X