No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO wasn't that good he just cherry picked the right fights & used PED's"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    So I'm hitting you with facts and you all deflect yet both you losers have suspicion based on he waited years to test lmfao! Why would he need that amount to rehydrate 3 fawking pounds? Guys like rios and maidana NEVER used IV's and they were losing over 40 lbs a fight. Floyd is a known gym rat but for the biggest fight of his career he used an illegal amount of IV to rehydrate 3 pounds let me say it again 3 pounds.
    1. Asking a question (while ignoring the fact Floyd provided a urine sample before and after the IV in the presence of the USADA DCO) is not "hitting me with facts". Its just you asking a question.

How do you accuse me of deflecting if you didn't read the post?

Last but not least, there is no more speculation. In 2016 Manny admitted to using PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      1. Asking a question (while ignoring the fact Floyd provided a urine sample before and after the IV in the presence of the USADA DCO) is not "hitting me with facts". Its just you asking a question.

How do you accuse me of deflecting if you didn't read the post?

Last but not least, there is no more speculation. In 2016 Manny admitted to using PEDS.
      Good he admitted it more boxers should. And according to you Flo mos the biggest thing was you wanted manny to subject himself to blood test because you all said it yourselves urine tests are a joke but yet you clamor on to the fact that Floyd subjected himself to a urine test before the IV. So are urine tests legit or farce? Which is it? You can't have it both ways

Comment

Good he admitted it more boxers should. And according to you Flo mos the biggest thing was you wanted manny to subject himself to blood test because you all said it yourselves urine tests are a joke but yet you clamor on to the fact that Floyd subjected himself to a urine test before the IV. So are urine tests legit or farce? Which is it? You can't have it both ways
        The urine test by itself isn't effective enough to catch certain PEDS. That's always been the entire argument. That doesn't mean it's a farce. WTF are you smoking? Why am I even typing this.

Where are you going with this new angle about urine test anyway? Lol. Did you think it through before you brought it up? You're trying too hard to paint me as a hypocrite. Just like that other idiot who edited an old post of mine. Anything to win a debate I guess.

In light of your most recent comment about "Urine Testing" - It's pretty evident you aren't knowledgeable enough on the subject of drug testing to continue this discussion.

Comment

The urine test by itself isn't effective enough to catch certain PEDS. That's always been the entire argument. That doesn't mean it's a farce. WTF are you smoking? Why am I even typing this.

Where are you going with this new angle about urine test anyway? Lol. Did you think it through before you brought it up? You're trying too hard to paint me as a hypocrite. Just like that other idiot who edited an old post of mine. Anything to win a debate I guess.

In light of your most recent comment about "Urine Testing" - It's pretty evident you aren't knowledgeable enough on the subject of drug testing to continue this discussion.
          Great point bro

Comment

What makes you so knowledgeable ? You didn't state anything of substance. Fact is you are trapped in a corner because you know if you sh it on piss test you sh it on floyds test but if you accept the piss test then you sh it on floyds whole cleaning up the sport bull sh it! But I'm not the knowledgeable one?
            Nice talking to you ******!

Comment

Pac cherry picking fights? LMAO. Fought a bigger Cotto, ODLH, Margarito, Bradley, Mayweather, Hatton, Joshua and extremely talented JMM, Morales, and Barrera. I don't care that some of the guys like Morales were past their peeks because he still had plenty of gas in the tank, fought years later for a title against Garcia.

Cotto said he never felt better heading into the Pac fight, ODLH chose to drain himself because Pac was so small in comparison that he thought there would be no way Pac would win.

Pac is an ATG boxer with one HELL of a resume.

Comment

What makes you so knowledgeable ? You didn't state anything of substance. Fact is you are trapped in a corner because you know if you sh it on piss test you sh it on floyds test but if you accept the piss test then you sh it on floyds whole cleaning up the sport bull sh it! But I'm not the knowledgeable one?
                Nice talking to you ******!
                This is pretty ****ing stupid - even for pact@rds.

Carry on as you were. Idiot.

Comment

pac is a dumb ass senator that's for sure....most of the time, he does'nt even know what the **** he's tlking about

Comment

This is pretty ****ing stupid - even for pact@rds.

Carry on as you were. Idiot.
                    I'm not even a fan of PAC but have no idea who you are talking to: and I see you can't reply because like I said you will expose yourself. Go to bed little boy it's past your bedtime

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      I see people on the forum say this a lot, I mean I'm in two minds about this.

Personally I don't think Manny was a cherry picker however he did use catchweights whilst he was going through PEDs cycles.

Eager to hear what you guys think about the above quote?
                      Your an egot so what you post means pretty much nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X