No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO wasn't that good he just cherry picked the right fights & used PED's"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    Corrales was undefeated when Mayweather beat him you fcuking mor0n.

Hatton was already knocked out and Hoya was shot.

Ever heard the saying 'sloppy seconds' you fcuktard?
    "Sloppy Seconds" lol. Floyd beat him at welterweight where Hatton got his ass whooped by Collazo, while PAcquiao knocked Hatton out in 2 rounds at his best weight. While Floyd got an SD from Hoya where a lot of people think Hoya won while Pacquiao retired him.

stupid F L O M O F4GGOT

Comment

Its not his best win. I would say Corrales, Hatton, or Hoya.
      Hatton and Oscar lmfao! Fawking fan boy

Comment

Its not his best win. I would say Corrales, Hatton, or Hoya.
        And Floyd fought cotto after getting the sh it beat out of him by both margs and PAC so that's sloppy 3rds? But Floyd never cherry picked

Comment

The question isn't if he was using PED's but if anyone is stupid enough to believe his opponents weren't also using them or that any jackass can use PED's and perform like an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            But there is nothing suspicious when Floyd used something like 10 times the limit in the form of an iv? Victor conte and memo Heredia both said he used it to mask something and remember he used that amount of iv to rehydrate 3 lbs? Oh but he is clean and there is no suspicion at all haha fawking gullible ******s
            It seems you're the gullible one.

Somewhere along the line you were told that 50ml/6 hours is an acceptable amount needed to rehydrate via IV. And you believed it. Now you say dumb things like "10 times the limit".

You also believe a con-man Victor Conte who is a actively trying to push his VADA agenda for his own selfish reasons. That's pretty gullible to believe a con-man in itself.

Just so you know: 750ml is a normal amount to rehydrate. Secondly Floyd provided a partial urine sample BEFORE using the IV.

Now can you explain why Manny waited until 2016 to finally admit he used METH, which is an official PED, for years as a young professional?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Somewhere along the line you were told that 50ml/6 hours is an acceptable amount needed to rehydrate via IV. And you believed it. Now you say dumb things like "10 times the limit".

You also believe a con-man Victor Conte who is a actively trying to push his VADA agenda for his own selfish reasons. That's pretty gullible to believe a con-man in itself.

Just so you know: 750ml is a normal amount to rehydrate. Secondly Floyd provided a partial urine sample BEFORE using the IV.

Now can you explain why Manny waited until 2016 to finally admit he used METH, which is an official PED, for years as a young professional?
              They will never give a straight response

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                They will never give a straight response
                So I'm hitting you with facts and you all deflect yet both you losers have suspicion based on he waited years to test lmfao! Why would he need that amount to rehydrate 3 fawking pounds? Guys like rios and maidana NEVER used IV's and they were losing over 40 lbs a fight. Floyd is a known gym rat but for the biggest fight of his career he used an illegal amount of IV to rehydrate 3 pounds let me say it again 3 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                  The question isn't if he was using PED's but if anyone is stupid enough to believe his opponents weren't also using them or that any jackass can use PED's and perform like an ATG.
                  I've been saying it for years all upper level boxers are on something. But according to the Floyd fanboys Floyd has never tested positive so he is clean. Yeah lance Armstrong never tested positive either and look what happened to him. I think manny was on it Floyd Ward ggg canelo jmm loma Crawford all of them. No sport is clean now and that is the truth

Comment

Change your thread title to "Mayweather" and you have a winning thread here my dk riding boxingscene friend

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      I've been saying it for years all upper level boxers are on something. But according to the Floyd fanboys Floyd has never tested positive so he is clean. Yeah lance Armstrong never tested positive either and look what happened to him. I think manny was on it Floyd Ward ggg canelo jmm loma Crawford all of them. No sport is clean now and that is the truth
                      I'm with you. I mean, maybe competitive plate spinning or something is an untouched miracle world but when it comes to real sports like this...sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit.

Comment

Working...
                      X