No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO wasn't that good he just cherry picked the right fights & used PED's"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I think you are one of the worst Pacquiao trashers on here. You really seem to hate him and go out of your way to start threads trashing him all the time. You talk about him using PEDS as if it was an absolute fact even though he has never tested positive. There is no more proof that he ever used PEDS than there is that Mayweather ever used PEDS. Just as many accuse Mayweather of using PEDS but he is your favorite fighter so you never accuse him of PED use. Pacquiao is a great boxer. Most fans and experts consider him an all time great. He won fighter of the decade by the boxing writers. The judges scored his fight with Mayweather about 8 rounds to 4 in Mayweather's favor so that's a reasonably close fight. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao were tested clean for that fight. If Pacquiao could hold the bigger all time great Mayweather to a 116 to 112 scorecard how bad could he be. He is a great fighter and a first ballet hall of fame boxer who fought and beat many other good and great fighters. Now that their feud is over and they have fought, Mayweather himself calls Pacquiao a great fighter and has nothing but good things to say about Pacquiao. This isn't what you wanted to hear but you asked for opinions and that's mine.
    I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
    http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.

Comment

Pac is an ATG fighter you are full of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        I see people on the forum say this a lot, I mean I'm in two minds about this.

Personally I don't think Manny was a cherry picker however he did use catchweights whilst he was going through PEDs cycles.

Eager to hear what you guys think about the above quote?
        That's me that's been saying that and it's true. If you do your research you'll see the writing on the wall.

Manny has been weighing 142+ in unofficial weigh-ins since he was fighting MAB and Morales. That amount of weight loss/gain is very questionable.

All of his big wins came after the opponents had life altering losses.

MAB + Morales (left a lot in the ring vs each other)
        Hoya (shot --- life and death with Forbes and recent loss to Floyd)
        Hatton (recent KO loss to Floyd)
        Cotto (recent KO loss to Margarito)
        Margarito (Williams tapped that as$)
        Mosley (recent Draw with Mora and Loss to Mayweather)
        Marquez (fixed judges until he got ktfo'd).

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.
          This really says it all imo.

Great post, green k

Comment

He and Floyd are a lot alike in that they perhaps didn't face most of their opponents at their best but the collective sum of their careers was excellent. Think Pacquaio showed a bit more fearlessness early but then Arum began to milk the cash cow. Also, the PED thing likely did happen just as it did with Floyd but guess we won't officially find out anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

- Manny Pacquiao 2016

Pac fans always ignore this.

Pacquiao is a PED cheat it's a FACT.

Comment

He and his team definitely cherry picked people. DLH at a weight he hadn't fought at in 7 years, Cotto at a catchweight after getting beat with bricks then barely beating Clottey, Bumgarito after Mosley almost killed him, Mosley after getting smashed by Mayweather then looking worse than he had ever looked against Mora. Also guys like Brandon Rios and Algieri who were nowhere near top level. Jeff Horn was a cherry pick as well but he actually ended up winning so I guess he gets a pass for that one. Marquez 3 was considered a cherry pick too at the time since Mayweather had destroyed him and he had a competitive, tough fight with Katsidis but he showed he was still better than Manny even at 39 going on 40 years old.

As one of the top 2 guys in the sport he should've been fighting people who were on top of their game rather than chasing the guys who had just been beat up. That's why he looked so good back then because he was beating up guys who were dead at the weight and finished. Well that, and the other "help" he had.

Looking back it's safe to say that Manny was a fraudulent p4p champ. He only got the title because Floyd retired and the people he beat really weren't that impressive. Basically he beat up on old names at the end of their careers.
                Last edited by JK1700; 08-21-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

7 years ago pacquiao was the best ever now ppl say he is not even an ATG. a lot of athletes use PEDs and smart drugs nowadays, its how it is. but ppl rather talk about lance armstrong who cheated like 100 years ago instead of talking about active athletes, would be bad for the business

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Pac fans always ignore this.

Pacquiao is a PED cheat it's a FACT.
                    They won't listen bro

Comment

Pacquiao was a good fighter that had a lot of intangibles. I wouldn't say he cherry picked but like most fighters he picked fighters he knew he would match well against. There's no proof he was a PED user but he was hesitant for a while to prove he wasn't. That's never a good look.

He's definitely an ATG fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X