No announcement yet.

"PACQUIAO wasn't that good he just cherry picked the right fights & used PED's"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    Pacquiao was a good fighter that had a lot of intangibles. I wouldn't say he cherry picked but like most fighters he picked fighters he knew he would match well against. There's no proof he was a PED user but he was hesitant for a while to prove he wasn't. That's never a good look.

He's definitely an ATG fighter.

Here's all the proof you need.....

I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
    http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.
    FACT.

What's really funny is Manny walked away in 2009 from the biggest fight in history over drug test.....instead he chose to sue for defamation of character because the Mayweathers publicly suggested Manny uses METH.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Here's all the proof you need.....

I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
      http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.
      FACT.

What's really funny is Manny walked away in 2009 from the biggest fight in history over drug test.....instead he chose to sue for defamation of character because the Mayweathers publicly suggested Manny uses METH.
      Straight from Poochiaos mouth but they will never listen

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=756077

Comment

Yo do know that you just basically destroyed Mayweather's best win of his career?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Yo do know that you just basically destroyed Mayweather's best win of his career?
            Its not his best win. I would say Corrales, Hatton, or Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Its not his best win. I would say Corrales, Hatton, or Hoya.
              Then Casamayor Destroyed Floyd's best wins, Pacquiao destroyed Floyd's best wins twice in Hatton/Hoya.

Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I see people on the forum say this a lot, I mean I'm in two minds about this.

Personally I don't think Manny was a cherry picker however he did use catchweights whilst he was going through PEDs cycles.

Eager to hear what you guys think about the above quote?
                But Floyd cleaned the sport lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Then Casamayor Destroyed Floyd's best wins, Pacquiao destroyed Floyd's best wins twice in Hatton/Hoya.

Idiots.
                  Corrales was undefeated when Mayweather beat him you fcuking mor0n.

Hatton was already knocked out and Hoya was shot.

Ever heard the saying 'sloppy seconds' you fcuktard?

Comment

It's a stupid thing to say cuz his resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Pac fans always ignore this.

Pacquiao is a PED cheat it's a FACT.
                      Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      This really says it all imo.

Great post, green k
                      But there is nothing suspicious when Floyd used something like 10 times the limit in the form of an iv? Victor conte and memo Heredia both said he used it to mask something and remember he used that amount of iv to rehydrate 3 lbs? Oh but he is clean and there is no suspicion at all haha fawking gullible ******s

Comment

Working...
                      X