Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor: No Fan of Canelo, Golovkin - I Want Lomachenko-Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    This guy will disappear like a fart in the wind after he gets knocked out by Floyd. The only good thing about this fight is that we kill two birds with one stone and hopefully never see either of them in the ring again.
    I don't know about that, win lose or draw this guy seems to be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      I don't know about that, win lose or draw this guy seems to be entertaining.
      Once he gets humiliated in the ring by Floyd, he will take his money and run. I doubt he'll want to be knocked out a second time by a pro boxer. I would favor Chris Algieri to knock this clown out, never mind top tier fighters between 147-160. Conor would get taken out on a stretcher if he ever fought Spence, Thurman, Porter, Garcia, Crawford, Pac, Canelo etc.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Canelo is too much of a face first fighter what don't you see about that. Jusat watch what ggg does to him. Canelo would be bodybagged by a huge hitter like McG
        Get off the clown's nuts he cant box for **** flat foot or not Canelo KO's McGregor inside 6. That big left you speak of is not very big cuz if it were, Nate Diaz would not have went 5 rounds as he ate plenty of them. Stop trolling already you cant really be a boxing fan and believe this crap you are spewing.

Comment

Both good fights the one fans waiting on for years he doesn't like at all it goes to show you more and more he is clueless

Comment

so mcgregor prefers masters of the science over brawlers. no surprise a lot of people prefer boxers its a shame so many fans take these type of fighters for granted. Lomo is starting get respect he deserves but as soon as he quits ko overmatched guys people will start to bash him as well. sure hope rigo loma happens tho that fight will be fought at a higher level then any fight weve seen for the last 20 years at least

Comment

Conor probably gets the winner of that fight if he doesn't get knocked out

Comment

Lol

I'm really curious to see what excuses MMA fans make when Mayrunner runs circles around their prized possession. We all know it's going to be typical Foney Mayrunner fight.. pot shot, clinch, move, pot shot, clinch and move.. Cruising to a 120-108 and declare himself the GOAT cause he's 50*-0..

There guys! saved you $100

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
                  Conor probably gets the winner of that fight if he doesn't get knocked out
                  Then he most likely gets knocked out..

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    I think Connor handles Canelo pretty well. I can see him against ggg being the hagler-hearns of this decade.

Canelo is a plodder he'd walk right into a huge left from Connor.
                    Seriously, LOL!

Comment

The problem with that is Mc Gregor can't block or parry shots like a regular fighter would. All he seems to knows is headmovemt, some offense and amatuer footwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X