Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Won't Skip IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    I'm in the camp that thinks it's a pretty lowball move - particularly in Jacobs case, it was a deliberate attempt that handicapping GGG. The result doesn't change the process. It's enough of a moral stain to make me not like it.
    This is why your opinion and your analogy is irrelevant. I cited 2 instances, but the one you have the most problem with is the one one that didn't matter. Lemieux either did it on purpose or he didn't care about the consequences. Not only did it benefit him in a victory but as a result, Stevens was unconscious for several minutes. Yet you find Jacobs' low ball attempt in a losing effort more agregious than Lemieux's, when not only did he win but caused such damage it required medical attention.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      This is why your opinion and your analogy is irrelevant. I cited 2 instances, but the one you have the most problem with is the one one that didn't matter. Lemieux either did it on purpose or he didn't care about the consequences. Not only did it benefit him in a victory but as a result, Stevens was unconscious for several minutes. Yet you find Jacobs' low ball attempt in a losing effort more agregious than Lemieux's, when not only did he win but caused such damage it required medical attention.
      ***!!! Lemuix!!! POS didnt even make a catchweights CATCHWEIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        Wow, dude, back up. Anytime you lead off a sentence with telling someone their opinion is irrelevant, you're going to lose civility.

So in that case, **** civility - here we go.

Essentially you're saying, I should be denounced because I didn't take a different path towards disagreeing with you? Fine, we'll run with what you've cited - well done for killing your own argument. It takes a special kind of ****** to cut your own argument off at the knees.

I referred to the Jacobs case because it had a broad discussion base here on NSB and was therefore quite topical - not because I think it was more heinous than any other. God forbid I choose not to sit here and detail every ****ing example of something. If you want me to, you're more than welcome to pay me, time is money.

Next time you're looking to stir some **** up, be a bit more patient so you don't trip over yourself.

Comment

Are mofo's lives so devoid of important shh to enjoy that they need this kind of a moral victory to celebrate? He's doing what most champions do when fighting for that IBF belt...it's pretty standard but you'd think this man just cured cancer the way mofo's are acting.

Comment

Canelo / GGG Los Angeles

Canelo / GGG New York

I MUST be BLIND because I keep hearing ppl say CANELO is bigger???
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 08-15-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

The 5' 5" Tecate girls are almost as tall as Canelo...And their not even standing up straight

Comment

GGG is usually aggressive, relentless and brutal when his opponents back is against the ropes and Canelo needs more weight to back him off. That is one of the strategies Jacobs camp used to amass enough weight on fight night to ward off such physical challenges from GGG.

Comment

I remember when Jacobs and his team said they had a surprise for golovkin. Little did we know it was this ***** move

Comment

"Jacobs put on as much weight as he and his nutritionist, Chris Algieri,"

I was reading this saying WTF then I looked him up and Algieri has a degree in health science.... lol your nutritionist is the guy that fought manny pacquao.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      Wow, dude, back up. Anytime you lead off a sentence with telling someone their opinion is irrelevant, you're going to lose civility.

So in that case, **** civility - here we go.

Essentially you're saying, I should be denounced because I didn't take a different path towards disagreeing with you? Fine, we'll run with what you've cited - well done for killing your own argument. It takes a special kind of ****** to cut your own argument off at the knees.

I referred to the Jacobs case because it had a broad discussion base here on NSB and was therefore quite topical - not because I think it was more heinous than any other. God forbid I choose not to sit here and detail every ****ing example of something. If you want me to, you're more than welcome to pay me, time is money.

Next time you're looking to stir some **** up, be a bit more patient so you don't trip over yourself.
                      Your oponion is irrelevant because it's obviously biased. If two boxers did the very same thing why would one be worst than the other? I'm not denouncing you. I am dismissing your opinion because it has no credibility if you're attempting to make a distinction between the same act by two different boxers.

Saying it was widely discussed here, you're making my point I made earlier. The outrage for Jacobs was far greater than Lemieux and he actually knocked his opponent unconscious for MINUTES.

Comment

Working...
                      X