Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Won't Skip IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    But I'm REALLY looked forward to Canelo making same day weight and STFU these RTARDS that say he blows up to 180, 190, 210lbs.
    I never understood why people make those claims. He's stocky but he's not that tall. At 180 he would look like a monster or just fat. He doesn't look like either on fight nights.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I never understood why people make those claims. He's stocky but he's not that tall. At 180 he would look like a monster or just fat. He doesn't look like either on fight nights.
      I've seen him in person. Hes not even 5'8". He appears an inch taller or two at times but those are with the help of lifters shoes. Again he's NOT even 5' 8"

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Maybe. I wouldn't mind seeing the rematch. But in the meantime Jacobs should go fight someone else as well. GGG's schedule is full at the moment...
        Jacobs should fight saunders & get that title.....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Jacobs should fight saunders & get that title.....
          Yup, that would be great leverage for a shot and a decent payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
            I agree with you. I think Danny showed GGG too much respect. He did very well when he exchanged. The Canelo fight might be interesting because Canelo is going to invite those exchanges. Let's see how GGG reacts with someone who invites him in then hits back every time. If GGG gets greedy and stays in too long he might get caught and then get cautious.
            If you get a chance to watch that fight again you will see golovkin stop punching when Jacobs punches back. golovkin has no defense & does not like them body shots plus he is wide open for upper-cuts. golovkin has a strong jab & the boy can pop but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              If you get a chance to watch that fight again you will see golovkin stop punching when Jacobs punches back. golovkin has no defense & does not like them body shots plus he is wide open for upper-cuts. golovkin has a strong jab & the boy can pop but that's it.
              I think I will. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
              X