Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Won't Skip IBF's Second-Day Weigh-In for Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
    Because GGG is a true champion and not a hype job.
    I guess Chavez jr is also a champion then...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      I guess Chavez jr is also a champion then...
      Where in my post did it say that Chavez jr. Is a champion? that guy is a disgrace to Mexican boxing.
      Last edited by Dark night 24; 08-15-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

So what if Jacobs fight take the weigh in for the IBF belt it didn't change the outcome of the fight.

Comment

I imagine they will be very close to the same size come fight night. GGG will likely be a little bigger.

Jacob's frame is a far cry from either Canelo or GGG's.

Comment

Credit to Canelo. That's all I got to say.

Comment

I still believe in day of fight weigh-in. When Ray R, LaMotto, Galivan, et al. fought they fought at 160 for middle weight. If we can't get back to that at least I would like to see all ABC groups set a day of limit as well. It's still to early for my predictions but I do predict a great fight.

Comment

I know this happened in two recent fights but I don't get why this is news. I'm sure it was strategic when Lemieux and Jacobs did but both fights went on without a hitch. Other than some crying and moaning from fans for different reasons. If anything, the only person that benefitted was Lemieux.

Comment

That's right! Ibf will have boxings biggest star as their new champion come sept 16!

Comment

But Canelo weighs 190 on fight night according to Golvtards, hows he going to make 170 the day of?

Comment

Canelo outboxes commie ggg in an easy win

Bet Canelo who will win this fight agaINST THE OVERRATED ggg. All Mexico will celebrate wildly. Mexico has little to cheer about anyway as they are in mexico but Canelo will make them happy for a day or two till reality sets back in and they all realize they are mexicans in mexico.

Comment

Working...
                      X