Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Tank "too young" for Loma and yet ginger wasn't for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    In a few fights? I hope so. I wouldn't object to it RIGHT NOW actually. My philosophy has always been, if you are a champ, you are ready for all. What I meant was, knowing Arum and Floyd, it doesn't seem likely too soon. So, it might happen much later. I like your scenario better though.
    Just watch

Tanks team will start calling out Loma hard in a few more fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      152 was just an extra bonus
      He was 153 his last fight so he only lost 1 pound tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        He was 153 his last fight so he only lost 1 pound tbh.
        ...but he was drained doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          ...but he was drained doe!
          And he's a pac fan.....the nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            And he's a pac fan.....the nerve.
            He's a fan of anybody NOT American and of a certain hue.

Comment

It's because of his ring experience! By the time Alvarez challenged May back in 2013; He already had over 43 professional bouts under his belt and was the unified champion at his weight class of a 154 lbs. On the other hand, Davis has only 18 prizefights with just one title belt. Besides, Ginger started his prizefighting career at 15.

Comment

Canelo had more than twice as many fights as Tank and had been in with several former world champions. Canelo had about 300 rounds as a pro to his name, Tank has barely 50 whilst Loma has 400 amateur fights alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Look at this hypocrite.

Canelito didn't fight the best at 154..

Now did he???

I don't remember your demographic clamouring for Canelo vs Charlo or Andrade.

Ya'll were happy with Khan....Liam Smith and washed-up Kirkland.

A Canelito fan should refrain from any and all talk of fighting the best.
                  idiot. I didnt say he has to do it. But expect the criticism to come once he got the title.

PS: my demographic isnt even on here lmfao I have only met 2 real mexicans on this forum and they don't even really post.

Comment

Canelo's team didn't think he was too young and looked what happened. He got schooled and clowned by an aging WW.

Obviously Tank's team is smarter than Canelo's was at that time.

Comment

Tank isn't too young. He just doesn't need Loma at this particular moment in his career. Floyd's trying to build a fighter and Tank is a big time prospect. So Floyd can build Tank up without a Loma fight. It's the smart play for now. Loma is going to have to wait until Tank is a household name.

Comment

Working...
                      X