No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Barely Defeats Alexis Reyes in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
    Heard homchenko and his daddy arum want to fight this bum as their next cherry on espn....
    Jason, you and me should be on someone's undercard.
    I would beat the brakes off of you!
    But your too scared to fight me!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I was there live when Marquez knocked out Pacquiao at the MGM Grand. I had a great seat too. The place was going wild!
      I almost got in a Fight with a big ass Polynesian cause he was going for Manny and I was talking shet after the KO! He was bigger than me but **** it, I didn't care!
      Another Poly came and got him and told him something in his native language and they both walked away. Maybe they thought they would get jumped by all the Mexican there... IDK.... 😂
      it was a great night though!
      Man, I bet you had a great time! Can you believe its gonna be 5 years this December since that fight? Phuck, man, time is passing us by!

Comment

Poor guy, 50 cent really ****ed up his career.

Comment

Jason, you and me should be on someone's undercard.
          I would beat the brakes off of you!
          But your too scared to fight me!
          Cell soldiers, homie. I thought you knew? LOL. Been in too many race riots when I was torcido. They're known to wolf a lot, but when the gates open, they tuck their tail(s) in.

Comment

Duh, the last fight before this one showed Gamboa was done.

If he does decide to continue his shot career he should fight JuanMaricon Lopez and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
              Heard homchenko and his daddy arum want to fight this bum as their next cherry on espn....
              Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
              Man, I bet you had a great time! Can you believe its gonna be 5 years this December since that fight? Phuck, man, time is passing us by!
              Yeah time flies! I had an awesome time! That's the best fight I've ever been too.
              I have a picture, the ticket, and a shirt with Marquez and Manny on the front for the memories..

Comment

Cell soldiers, homie. I thought you knew? LOL. Been in too many race riots when I was torcido. They're known to wolf a lot, but when the gates open, they tuck their tail(s) in.
                En serio homie! I know how that goes.
                I did some tiempo too. Too many fools like to run their mouth but don't got the huevos to back it up. This leva Jason is one of them.
                ****ing levas!

Comment

En serio homie! I know how that goes.
                  I did some tiempo too. Too many fools like to run their mouth but don't got the huevos to back it up. This leva Jason is one of them.
                  ****ing levas!
                  I hear you, homie. I'm about to watch the Mikey vs. Broner fight again. LOL. Stay up, carnal, and see you soon. Green K.

Comment

I hear you, homie. I'm about to watch the Mikey vs. Broner fight again. LOL. Stay up, carnal, and see you soon. Green K.
                    Ora Pues. Stay up homie

Comment

I heard about this. Also, Omar Chavez was in action!

Comment

Working...
                      X