No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Barely Defeats Alexis Reyes in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Yeah, bro. Gamboa was always a space cadet, but he had ridiculous talent. Now that the ability is gone, he's just a space cadet.

I was texting with a Cuban friend of mine a few minutes ago, talking about Gamboa. My boy tells me Yuri goes back and forth to Cuba all the time, spending his time partying and drinking. Supposedly he even got re-classified as a Cuban citizen! You believe that shit? He's a dope. I don't mean to sound heartless, but he literally got what he deserved. That's a fact.
    I mean it's par for the course and I'm not surprised by anything you telling me since that time he bolted on that Rios fight and what followed was promotional dispute b/s just to buddy up with Mayweather who in the end dropped him like a bad habit since then I knew he was either pretty dumb or getting some terrible advise or both. He probably still is, and now it's too late. Never reached his full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Well, if there was any down that Gamboa was done, there shouldn't be now. He just needs to fight Juan Ma in a last hurrah and then both can retire
      he's not done, hes about to fight tank davis! tank would never fight someone who is done!

Comment

Working...
      X