Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Barely Defeats Alexis Reyes in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested to see what Golden Boy Promotions decides to do with him next. Obviously there still invested in him because Hopkins and Diaz where there.

Bring Gamboa back on ESPN is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      It does go by fast, there were so many debates about it on here it was the big fight at feather with Chris John in the mix still. Ortiz was labeled a weak minded quitter at the time but fought the best he ever had that night. it was a very entertaining fight I thought.
      Marquez is out. Manny is on the way, same with Cotto. Shyt man, it was a fun ride.Will miss all them mothaphuckers. I'm just happy that I got to see Manny LIVE! Something that i will be telling my grandkids later down the road!

Honestly, Mikey & Canelo are the only two dudes that keep me watching this sport. Boxing is not what it used to be.

Green k

Comment

Heard homchenko and his daddy arum want to fight this bum as their next cherry on espn....

Comment

It Is What It Is

SMH... I can understand being loyal to fam and all, but Gamboa doesn't look right with his pops in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by locomex89 View Post
            interested to see what golden boy promotions decides to do with him next. Obviously there still invested in him because hopkins and diaz where there.

Bring gamboa back on espn is my guess.
            he lost to a tough cab driver on espn a few months ago.. If he comes back on espn diaz needs to find him an older cab driver this time.... The last cab driver was too young...

Comment

Originally posted by tainogodcanelo View Post
              damn, it seems like just yesterday, gamboa was knockin mothaphuckers out.

I remember the big hype - gamboa vs. Juan ma. Too bad it never happened.
              gamboa vs juan ma makes perfect sense now... Both are almost done so it would be a 50/50 fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                Marquez is out. Manny is on the way, same with Cotto. Shyt man, it was a fun ride.Will miss all them mothaphuckers. I'm just happy that I got to see Manny LIVE! Something that i will be telling my grandkids later down the road!

Honestly, Mikey & Canelo are the only two dudes that keep me watching this sport. Boxing is not what it used to be.

Green k
                There will be many great entertaining fights down the road I'm sure I'd still like to see Gamboa and JuanMa kinda like Tito vs RJJ, it doesn't mean much now but could be fun to watch

Comment

I watched it, Gamboa seemed gassed after a few rounds. He didnt really seem motivated

Comment

Gamboa is done because he is too old for his style. He got that young man style of fighting. Suffers like Roy, still tries to fight like his prime self without the reflexes of his prime self.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post

Green k
                      I was there live when Marquez knocked out Pacquiao at the MGM Grand. I had a great seat too. The place was going wild!
                      I almost got in a Fight with a big ass Polynesian cause he was going for Manny and I was talking shet after the KO! He was bigger than me but **** it, I didn't care!
                      Another Poly came and got him and told him something in his native language and they both walked away. Maybe they thought they would get jumped by all the Mexican there... IDK.... 😂
                      it was a great night though!

Comment

Working...
                      X