Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price, With New Trainer, Returns on Smith-Skoglund Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Price should not of taken so long, to make this decision...

Boxers lose all the time, he should of just kept on training while he came to a decision! (Or maybe he has been training in secret who knows........)

I will still support him during his comeback, because like i stated in my previous post in this thread? His story is compelling.

Comment

If he loses to Love....Come the freak on. Love is probably the worst HW I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RULdM2M0VcI

Comment

Only 4 losses?! Well we still have a few Price fights to see!

Comment

Maybe he can finally beat Tony Thompson by now but I wouldn't put money on it.

Comment

I wanna see Price vs Leapai after this, loser goes back into retirement, winner gets sacrificed to a real contender

Comment

How many trainers does this bum need? He needs a new chin, not a new trainer.

Comment

David price is the only fighter i can recall thinking, if he survives past 4 rounds the worse chance i give HIM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  lol, i was crying laughing watching it, the way dave coldwell was screaming at him to wake up, and dave was just so desperate to fall asleep.

Hammer didnt even need to punch him or do anything
                  Lool I'm at my work desk crying my eyes out. Actually was the funniest fight I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Maybe he can finally beat Tony Thompson by now but I wouldn't put money on it.
                    Probably depends on how drugged up Thompson is. Him and Teper probably still have some supplies left.

Price needs to learn defense as his chin is terrible, and he needs to work on his stamina. As a professional boxer there is no excuse for his conditioning.

As others have said he is still one of the more entertaining boxers to watch.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sir_Didymus;17931436]David Price at one point was considered a better prospect than Tyson Fury. That's a fact. LMFAO!

That's because in his earlier career his opponents never threw any punches at him. He knocked everyone out inside a round or 2, as soon as he stepped up his competition it was evident that he had no heart, no stamina, no chin and no Hope!!!

Just retire Big Fella, its getting dangerous now!

Comment

Working...
                      X