Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price, With New Trainer, Returns on Smith-Skoglund Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES! His quest within boxing for me, is a compelling story! Due to his open heartiness about his lack of confidence and battles within his mind! (There is something you have to respect about that, especially within a sport like Boxing!).

I always liked his set up with Lennox Lewis, and i believe that he just needed more time with Lennox Lewis's team

I think he should also do some work with (Paul Mckenna), a lot of David Prices issues are psychological.
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-08-2017, 01:28 PM.

Comment

If I was a big, horrible heavyweight/big stiff idiot with no heart and a lack of stamina I'd probably try get in with Team Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
        I took that bet too. It was also the funniest fight ever. I'm laughing typing this. Classic.
        lol, i was crying laughing watching it, the way dave coldwell was screaming at him to wake up, and dave was just so desperate to fall asleep.

Hammer didnt even need to punch him or do anything

Comment

Dave should consider grabbing the WBU, IBA, WBF, one of those sort of titles. Or maybe a plethora of them so he looks like Roy Jones Jr. when he comes to the ring with like 6-7 belts. Then he should only fight in Liverpool against opponents nobodies ever heard of.

Comment

New trainer Old Chin. David Price is the chiniest fighter ever even more than amir Kahn .David Price is chinier than Jay Leno

Comment

He gasses out after a minute of sporadic jabbing.

Comment

Dave, just give it up bro.

It's past embarrassing and becoming uncomfortable.

Comment

Comments Thread For: David Price, With New Trainer, Returns on Smith-Skoglund Card

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price (21-4, 18 KOs) is not ready to pack in his bags. The hard-hitting heavyweight will return to the ring next month, when he faces journeyman Raphael Zumbano Love on the Callum Smith vs. Erik Skoglund undercard at the Echo Arena in Liverpool. Smith vs. Skoglund is part of the World Boxing Super Series.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Comment

David Price is a Masochist. He just loves to get knocked out by gatekeepers !

Comment

Working...
                      X