Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price, With New Trainer, Returns on Smith-Skoglund Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best jewish used car salesman with his cute handicapped daughter couldn't sell price! (Maybe if he took hormones and grew breasts... but even then...)

Comment

Unless Price gets them out early , like before the third the concerns about the big mans well being start to surface .No great defence , poor stamina and a weak jaw. A terrible mix.

Comment

His last lost was all a lack of cardio. The guy under Caldwell was coming in flabby as anything and he paid the price. He could hardly stand up by the 5th and 6th rounds.

Comment

Stop with all these horrible trainers get over here and give it a last try with a real trainer

Comment

But I think no one can help the chin disease and no stamina all on you

Comment

He fights too scared and has terrible stamina, which is tied into his lack of confidence.

Comment

Hell yes!!! Maybe the most entertaining fighter in the HW division. Can always expect a hilarious result from Price fights! I'm legitimately pumped!!!!!

Comment

Need a new chin!!!

Comment

I think the last fight he was heavier than usual, and it helped to endure better Hammer's best shots. In my opinion he had stamina/cardio problem, rather than being chinny.

He is not skilled, hasn't got a big tank, and won't be a world champion, but he's an exciting boxer to watch. Come on Pricey!!

Comment

I think everybody is missing the elephant in the room here. There is no doubt the big sell is going to be Price as Furys comeback fight. Price knocks out a couple of domestics...Fury looking fat...and the public laps up the old rivalry coming to fruition. Fury gets Price out of there making people think furys back...then joshua puts fury to sleep for about £100m. And the last guy standing looks like this....

Comment

Working...
                      X