Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Still a Four Division Champ, I'll Still Be in History Books

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Still a Four Division Champ, I'll Still Be in History Books

Garcia controlled his first fight at 140 pounds, particularly with body shots he was able to sneak in below Broner's defense, and won 117-111 on one card and 116-112 on the other two. A former champion in three lower weight classes, Garcia (37-0, 30 KOs) never seriously hurt Broner but dictated the action for most of the 12 rounds, landing nearly twice as many punches according to post-fights stats.
    [Click Here To Read More]

...in the history books for the most consecutive run-ins with the law. Probably.

Too bad we can't see like Broner vs. Mayorga.

Comment

He a waste of talent

Comment

What a ****ing *****!!!

Comment

Adrien Broner will be remembered as a prime example to explain to uninformed fans why *Lineal* still matters in most instances.

Comment

The worst 4 weight world champion of all time

Comment

A prime example of how watered down being a multi division champion, let alone a champion has become.
              I love how some fans use that approach to pump up their fav fighters resume.

Comment

Just another example of how belts don't mean much these days...who have you beat?

Comment

Ay you know, it's your boy AB, A bum

Comment

Like Paulie always said this guys only beat cab drivers. He wouldn't look so bad if he didn't run his mouth so much. He's never backed any of it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X