Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Still a Four Division Champ, I'll Still Be in History Books

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i said, ab is a funny guy

Comment

I felt like Broner could have engaged more and made it more of a fight. I don't know if it was rust or lack of motivation, but I was disappointed after all the hype. Garcia wasn't impressive enough either to justify the hype he gets.

Comment

broner has to be the most obnoxious fighter ever the guys a ****wit go back to acting in gay xxx flicks you *******

Comment

someone bump the broner be like thread

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
            What?
            Tyson,Ward, and Hagler were extremely athletic and had a bunch of advantages. Hagler had very fast hands, could punch hard and amazing stamina. Ward is very athletic..and tyson is an athletic freak. There are tons of guys with genetic advantages that work out.
            Tyson was undersized compared to most heavyweights. Hagler didn't have the natural athleticism or speed as a Ray Leonard, nor the prototype range, lengthiness or natural power of a Tommy Hearns. And Ward admittedly says he doesn't have the natural advantages of a Broner but sites his focus, dedication and sacrifice as the difference maker.

I never said the natural advantage guys never work out, I simply stated it seems to turn out to be more of a wooden guard more times than it does an actual advantage. Roy Jones is one recent exception.
            Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 07-30-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
              Broner vs Berto

Retirement Match

Loser retires in the Ultimate Loser match
              two of the biggest hype jobs in boxing history. Who sadly made millions of dollars.

Comment

I am boxing you are a joke! If Garcia wasn't impressive your a moron he put on a clinic fake fan go watch soccer

Comment

Classless Broner

I said all along, he looks drained and overtrained. He looked like a crack head.

But again, he is so insufferable and classless.

His final words at the press conference, "....Imma f**k this n****r up, what the f**k you talking about?..."

NO CLASS. Delusional. A wannabe rapper. He needs to get his underachieving ass out of the game.
                  Four division champ that don't mean s**t.

Tim Witherspoon is a two time world heavyweight champion...he is NEVER mentioned ninth same breath as Ali, Louis, or even Holyfield.

Good bye AB...good riddance!

Comment

Watching these guys I start respecting Floyd, lol.

Broner is four division champ or something, but even 40 old Floyd would outbox him easily.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                      The worst 4 weight world champion of all time
                      Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                      A prime example of how watered down being a multi division champion, let alone a champion has become.
                      I love how some fans use that approach to pump up their fav fighters resume.
                      Originally posted by -EX- View Post
                      Just another example of how belts don't mean much these days...who have you beat?

Comment

Working...
                      X