Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Still a Four Division Champ, I'll Still Be in History Books

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
    Adrien Broner is more delusional than Amir Khan. That's quite an accomplishment.

AB>AK.
    Now steady on there .......NOBODY..... is more delusional than 'king Con'!

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
      Berto and Ortiz were good boxers?

Those two really suck. Berto especially is not that good. Barely qualifies as a journeyman.
      I know what you're saying...but to get to at least that level, they had to accomplish something..

Berto , just like Broner, lost every big fight he took...

Just not great.

Comment

Originally posted by Blender View Post
        Berto and Ortiz were good boxers?

Those two really suck. Berto especially is not that good. Barely qualifies as a journeyman.

Journeyman`s don˙t make millions.

Comment

Dude. STFU. Your career is over.

Comment

Broner has no future in America and should leave for Somalia

America hates the crude vile foul mouth Broner. Broner has no future and zero prospects in life. Look for a short miserable ending for this street thug Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
              Broner in my eyes is grouped with the likes of Guerrero, Hatton, Berto, Ortiz.

good boxers but just not elite (especially when they attempted to fight in higher weights)
              hatton was atleast lineal, hes a step above the others. though he shares the similarity that he depended on a size advantage over his opponents and when that went away he couldnt handle guys his fight night weight.

Comment

Working...
              X