Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm Still a Four Division Champ, I'll Still Be in History Books

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes, a natural, genetic athletic advantage can be a wooden guard as it gives excessive hubris and not enough focus to hone skills to perfection.

Broner, Tracy Mcgrady etc etc
    The list goes on and on. Give me those workhorse guys without the natural advantages (Ward,Tyson,Hagler, etc) who kill it in the gym, lucky enough to encounter great coaches and discipline enough to listen and execute.

Comment

What is his problem?
      I almost forgot He Is The Problem!
      The smaller MG dominated AB!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Sometimes, a natural, genetic athletic advantage can be a wooden guard as it gives excessive hubris and not enough focus to hone skills to perfection.

Broner, Tracy Mcgrady etc etc
        The list goes on and on. Give me those workhorse guys without the natural advantages (Ward,Tyson,Hagler, etc) who kill it in the gym, lucky enough to encounter great coaches and discipline enough to listen and execute.
        What?
        Tyson,Ward, and Hagler were extremely athletic and had a bunch of advantages. Hagler had very fast hands, could punch hard and amazing stamina. Ward is very athletic..and tyson is an athletic freak. There are tons of guys with genetic advantages that work out.

Comment

Broner vs Berto

Retirement Match

Loser retires in the Ultimate Loser match

Comment

Tom and Jerry? You must have got hit in the head too many times boy he was right there in front of your face the whole night he never ran from you,, if anything you were Jerry and he was Tom you chump!!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              ...in the history books for the most consecutive run-ins with the law. Probably.

Too bad we can't see like Broner vs. Mayorga.
              I agree, he made weight for money.

Comment

In the last press conference you said you didn't wana hear any excuses after you beat this M*th*******r. There you go with your little excuses, Now go back to the Hood to get clowned on By Your Section 8 homies Son!!!

Comment

Chase the mouse...wtf? Broner was running from the get go... wouldn't engage even wen smaller Garcia had him on ropes!! Enjoy ur 3rd loss and boxing Irrelevancy self-proclaimed "next ppv star of boxing".

Comment

The fighters he beat for the titles: Vicente Rodriguez, Antonio DeMarco, Paulie, Khabib Allakhverdiev... not exactly a great list of fighters.

Comment

Zab Judah's legacy>>>>>>>>Broner's

That's sad

Comment

Working...
                      X