• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam! Cotto looks so old now

I recommend he drink more water

Comment

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
      Why is he grinding hard for a punching bag bum lmfao.... Joke fight
      you're on every ****ing thread posting dumb shiet all day, starting racial conflicts on broner/garcia thread. You have changed your name from p4ptbe for getting brutally ****d by comments for being a piece of shiet. You posted over 400 ****ing ****** comments under p4ptbe in under a month. You're already peaking 200 posts with your new *****h made name in under a week. Your **** tendencies for floyd is consuming your life mate. You should act quickly and take the chester way out.

Comment

Wish Freddie had joined up with Cotto earlier on in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Cotto isn't as beloved as past puerto Rican greats but he will be missed. Especially with the lack of potential superstars on the horizon. Verdejo and pedraza don't seem to be panning out as expected and I wasn't overly impressed with the Olympian Cintron. Gonna be a dry spell for a bit as far as top PR fighters.

True, no one on the immediate horizon but here are some Puerto Ricans to keep an eye on:

Subriel "Browny" Matias Matthews

Danielito "El Zorro" Zorrilla

Miguel Cruz

Christopher "Pitufo" Diaz

Joseph "Blessed Hands" Adorno

Alberto "El Explosivo" Machado

I know Felix Verdejo hasn't looked great. He has a lot to prove for me to have faith.

But let's see how these others pan out as time goes on.
          Last edited by The Time; 07-27-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

i love cotto, and tbh i am looking forward to seeing him fight again. even though i dont know much about kamegai. it should be a good fight, both guys are solid old dogs - i think we get a war. cotto is usually never in a dull fight.

Comment

i guess canelo rematch is next.... even if canelo loses to ggg the rematch with cotto will probably happen
              I agree...but I have a feeling that if Canelo loses to GGG, Canelo vs. Cotto would not happen until 2018, so Cotto would have to postpone his retirement party.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Why dont they make more articles for this fight instead of an article for every single quote for mac-may?
                most people know it should be easy money for cotto, which means i will be taking all your points like taking a candy from a baby...

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                  i love cotto, and tbh i am looking forward to seeing him fight again. even though i dont know much about kamegai. it should be a good fight, both guys are solid old dogs - i think we get a war. cotto is usually never in a dull fight.

Bro, check out Kamegai's fights with Robert Guerrero and Soto-Karass.

I've never seen Cotto or Kamegai in a boring fight. So it should be entertaining while it lasts.

Comment

i guess canelo rematch is next.... even if canelo loses to ggg the rematch with cotto will probably happen

I guess we have to see how Canelo looks against GGG.

Right now a Canelo-Cotto 2 fight seems pointless. If they fought today I think Canelo beats Cotto easier this time. But I guess we have to see what happens to Canelo when he fights GGG.

I don't want to see Canelo vs Cotto 2. But I'll see how I feel about it after Canelo fights Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      Wouldn't be that surprised if Kamegai pulls off the win, at this stage of Cotto's career after the layoff it could happen. I stand by the fact he has been shot since 2012. His 2 wins since the Mayweather fight have been against an injured Martinez and a shot to s*** quitting Daniel Geale.

Based on his performance against Canelo in his last fight he sure did not look shot.

I mean he's no where near his prime. But he's not shot to **** as you claim him to be.

Coming off a 21 month layoff and being close to 37 years now, we'll see if he has aged over night.

But for the time period you are mentioning, Cotto was not shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X