Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Grinding Hard For Kamegai Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmakilla View Post
    Why is he grinding hard for a punching bag bum lmfao.... Joke fight

Lol, Come on Jay, because he's been out since November 2015. He's about to be 37 and coming off a long layoff. I'm perfectly okay with this fight. It shouldn't be for a title though, that's bogus. But the fight itself is fine.

I wouldn't expect an older rusty Cotto coming off a 21 month layoff to fight a top rated fighter his first fight back after 21 months off. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
      What are you watching that night?
      not this fight

Comment

I know nobody wanted this fight but it'll be a good one. Good clash of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          damn another damn vacant title?? come on man

That's the only thing I don't agree with for this fight. Having a world title on the line for this fight is bogus.

The fight itself I'm good with, I have no complaints with that, but a world title should not be on the line.

Well, politics. That's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            LMao no one cares about this knee taking coward. Get the **** out of boxing already bum.
            Big talk coming from a 19 year old f@ggot who claims he knocks out heavyweights in sparring, while suggin d1ck at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I know nobody wanted this fight but it'll be a good one. Good clash of styles.

I agree. Mayweather-McGregor no doubt is the "event" of the day, but Cotto-Kamegai is the better fight of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                I agree. Mayweather-McGregor no doubt is the "event" of the day, but Cotto-Kamegai is the better fight of the two.
                Man if Cotto goes life and death with this guy he needs to retire asap

Comment

Why dont they make more articles for this fight instead of an article for every single quote for mac-may?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    Man if Cotto goes life and death with this guy he needs to retire asap
                    Cotto doesn't like pressure. This sushi chef throws like 1000 punches.

This will be a fun fight.

Comment

nos vemos Carson! supporting my boy Ronnie RIOS! saludos pa el TIO RAMIRO..... Bring that belt to OC!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X