Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Jacobs Exploited Golovkin's Flaws, Better Than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Charlo for the most part. Jacobs did exploit lil g and the mistakes he makes. But Canelo seems to have more combinations and the style to not only beat lil g but stop him mid to late rounds.

One thing I do know for sure is lil g does not want any smoke with you at all.

Comment

Let's expect Charlo to call out Jacobs next. Easy fight to make.
      Both are in the same Haymon umbrella.

Comment

Charlo gonna destroy everyone of these fools. I like that he went straight for the WBC mandatory spot soon as he moved up.

It's a move that has KTFO the jealous ped accusers (WBC Vada program) and the duck boys (he goin straight for the winner of GGG/Alvarez.

You fools better lay flat on your stomachs and open your asses for Charlo coz he just stuck his *** down your throats.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Jacobs punches were also barely stronger then slaps. He put no weight or power in them. Most of his punches landed were off his back foot moving backwards.

I did agree with Canelo being an easy fight. Only a dummy would think P4P top 10 for a reason is going to be am easy fight. And we don't know how good GGG's chin is. He's never been hit flush with full power.
          Yeah he has been hit flush. Lemieux nailed him flush a couple of times with full power.

Comment

the only way Canelo wins is if the fight is rigged.

Otherwise Canelo goes down.

Comment

these bunch of Arses is doing the same thing the guys who wanted to se Floyd loose did.

Exactly the same commentaries....

Comment

Canelo will deny to take the WBC belt and it'll go vacant. Once charlo wins it, hopefully they could unify down the road, but it will take a while because of the politics in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  the only way Canelo wins is if the fight is rigged.

Otherwise Canelo goes down.
                  You're a dummie who don't know **** about boxing *Roger Mayweather voice*

Comment

Charlo: "I'm focused on the No. 1 spot, where they [can't] avoid me."

Well, good luck with that.
                    Golovkin has been looking like he's thinking of retirement.
                    Canelo don't even give a f** about mandatories.
                    Go for Jacobs dawg. He's available in your own backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      I think Canelo will have a different kind of success than Jacobs but he won't get the same respect from Golovkin. That could work in his favor because that would mean Golovkin would be there to be countered. However, once Golovkin gets in seek and destroy mode it's hard to see Canelo changing the trajectory of the fight. I don't think his power is enough to deter Golovkin if he starts to apply pressure.
                      You're right, canelo's one-punch power might not be enough to change the trajectory of the fight, but you forget no one is better than canelo at putting combinations together. GGG will get hit with 3-4 punch counter combinations all night long. Canelo will win a fairly easy fight

Comment

Working...
                      X