Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Jacobs Exploited Golovkin's Flaws, Better Than Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    I have no problem with the vocal minority of people who think Jacobs won. It was a close fight. I do have a problem with the vocal idiotic minority who screams conspiracy when their guy lost a close fight despite throwing less punches, landing less punches, getting dropped and spending the entire fight backing up.Its not a conspiracy. Its logic. Welcome to the real world buddy. Its nice over here. "peeleft:
    That minority includes some helluva fighters....like Chavez Sr

Sky Sports and the Mexican network both had Jacobs winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      That minority includes some helluva fighters....like Chavez Sr

Sky Sports and the Mexican network both had Jacobs winning.
      Which is perfectly fine. If they had him winning that is their opinion. Jacobs lost by scores of 114-113, 115-112 and 115-112. That's a whopping 7 point difference between 3 different judges. That's not a huge difference. Its speaks to how close the fight was. But to admit the fight was close and STILL scream conspiracy is just nonsense.
      Last edited by yankees7448; 07-26-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I have no problem with the vocal minority of people who think Jacobs won. It was a close fight. I do have a problem with the vocal idiotic minority who screams conspiracy when their guy lost a close fight despite throwing less punches, landing less punches, getting dropped and spending the entire fight backing up.Its not a conspiracy. Its logic. Welcome to the real world buddy. Its nice over here. "peeleft:
        It wasn't close, all lil g had was the knock down which was weak....your in la-la land.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          It wasn't close, all lil g had was the knock down which was weak....your in la-la land.
          No. You're delusional and still whining about a close decision loss months after the fact. Get a life. Your dude blew it by thinking posing scored points. It doesn't. Throwing more punches scores points. GGG threw more. Landing more punches scores points. GGG landed more. Landing more accurately scores points. GGG landed more accurately. Dropping your opponent scores points. GGG did that.
          Last edited by yankees7448; 07-26-2017, 10:18 PM.

Comment

No. You're delusional and still whining about a close decision loss months after the fact. Get a life. Your dude blew it by thinking posing scored points. It doesn't. Throwing more punches scores points. GGG threw more. Landing more punches scores points. GGG landed more. Landing more accurately scores points. GGG landed more accurately. Dropping your opponent scores points. GGG did that.
            Stop, just stop. See what YOU want to see, I know I have it & can watch it whenever I want. Matter of fact I'm a break down the whole fight for all the slow eyed people.

Comment

Stop, just stop. See what YOU want to see, I know I have it & can watch it whenever I want. Matter of fact I'm a break down the whole fight for all the slow eyed people.

Stop. Just stop. Stop, just stop. See what YOU want to see, I know I have it & can watch it whenever I want. Matter of fact I'm a break down the whole fight for all the slow minded people who hate GGG.

Comment

Stop. Just stop. Stop, just stop. See what YOU want to see, I know I have it & can watch it whenever I want. Matter of fact I'm a break down the whole fight for all the slow minded people who hate GGG.
                I will see you when lil g loses again.

Comment

I will see you when lil g loses again.

There is a first time for everything.

Comment

• Charlo 2 should go after Jacobs to see where he's at.

Comment

Working...
                    X