Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Unsure if His Ring Return Will Ever Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, he doesn t look hungry, he looks exactly the opposite. he looks fed up. fat up man. he won t be back in the ring in a million years

Comment

The whole problem is that he's "very very hungry". It's just too much work for someone who's financially comfortable. It's a shame we will never know how he couldve been. AJ is everything mentally that Tyson is not.

Comment

I'm a Tyson Fury fan & feel like he's capable of beating anyone in the division when he's motivated & in shape, but idk if he's capable of that anymore & if thats the case he should quit for good. This isn't a sport you wanna half ass it in. I don't think that'll be what happens doe. I think he'll fight again regardless if its in 3 months or 3 years cuz odds suggest people comeback far more often then they don't & Tyson is younger than most & more bipolar then most to have such extreme opinions either way.

Now that thats settled can someone explain to me whats going on with Tyson's boy? This dude wearing a fake dreadlocks skullcap?

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
          if he could he would! He cant even beat dave allen or british bums that you guys have over there! Tell him to go fight some euro bum heavy first and prove it.. This fat disgrace would be out of breath just walking to the ring...
          Fury doesn't need to prove anything. He beat a younger version of Wlad than the one AJ went life and death with easily, on his own turf, and for his warm up fight before Wlad he stopped Christian Hammer - who is better than anybody on Wilder's resume - without even raising a sweat!

Comment

Stay happy and retired champ. Missed if retired , appreciate if he returns

Comment

Good, hopefully now he shuts the hell up and stops running his mouth about AJ, and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Fury doesn't need to prove anything. He beat a younger version of Wlad than the one AJ went life and death with easily, on his own turf, and for his warm up fight before Wlad he stopped Christian Hammer - who is better than anybody on Wilder's resume - without even raising a sweat!
                If the Wlad V Fury fight was what you call greatness, then I am glad that boxing is not a good, because that fight was the worst Heavyweight title fight in my lifetime, I can go back to the late 60`s and I have never seen such a absolute garbage fight . To say that these two were supposedly the top 2 in the sport, then it shows how poor it has been lately. I think that was the reason the Wlad trained harder and fought a lot better against Joshua, he knew how garbage he had been. As for Fury, he has never been in one good fight. He has got lots of money and should stop trying to con people !

Comment

Doubt he stays retired, but no way does he come back at peak performance. Shame really, he could of defended the title a few times and by beating the current batch of guys he could retired with a great resume.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    The best HW of this era - maybe of any era.
                    That comment is about as stupid as the idiot in your picture.

Comment

This guy doesn't know if he's coming or going.

Comment

Working...
                      X