Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Unsure if His Ring Return Will Ever Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine how much work and hunger it would take to lose 100+ lbs. He's realising he's ****ed his body up.

Comment

The guy is just nuts and without PED he has anyway no chance against the top guns. Boxing doesn`t need this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Retire champ

You went to Germany, humiliated and made 90 percent of the wlad fan base quit. I still think over half are freedom...
        ... and then he made 99% of his own fan base quit while Wlad recovered his base an then added some more. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight

When you go too far to defend your favourite boxer.
          Seriously .. Fury in his last 3 fights would have been favourite with me to beat any HW in any era, except peak Lewis and Vitali, who would have been 50/50 imo, because both were possibly big enough to land their own shots, despite Tyson's movement and his enormous height and reach.

P4P, the "Golden era" greats were better, but you need to remember how huge Fury is compared to them!

"Big" George Foreman would have looked like a MW in the ring with Tyson Fury!

And yeah, I know he got decked by 210lb Steve Cunningham, but that was a different Fury than the one who outclassed Chisora and Hammer, without taking a single meaningfull punch himself, and then went on to bamboozle Wlad in his own back yard.

Comment

He can big up his wlad win ( which is actually was a close fight if you have two eyes) all he likes, defeating him after he lost is another story bc hes Never lost two in a row. His own family said Wlad would be harder for Joshua and more aggressive ( at least they aren't totally oblivious) .

Joshua style wise is going to hand him his first defeat when he comes back ,im pretty sure he knows that will more than likely happen and he will use the rust excuse which he can,Tyson can fight Joshua 3 x if he likes he losses all 3.

I cant see anyone not coming back for that $$$,even if he says its not about $. He just might get cold feet if Joshua looks too good from here on...he claims he needs motivation to fight ..well it doesn't get any more than a guy with ALL knock outs does it?

Comment

[QUOTE]“For this game, you’ve gotta really love it and want it – you’ve gotta be very, very hungry.""#/QUOTE]

To gain weight that fast you also have to be very, very hungry.

Comment

Working...
              X