No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Unsure if His Ring Return Will Ever Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Fury doesn't need to prove anything. He beat a younger version of Wlad than the one AJ went life and death with easily, on his own turf, and for his warm up fight before Wlad he stopped Christian Hammer - who is better than anybody on Wilder's resume - without even raising a sweat!
    Judging by how Wlad was with AJ, Wlad had an off night when he fought Fury. And Fury couldn't knock out a 39 year old man, who did not fight. Need I also say Wlad was well past his prime?

There are guys on the scene now, who are in their prime, who are good and close to the Fatso King in terms of age, size and experience. If he is the greatest, as he claims, he would have beaten them first and then retired. Right now he can't beat fat off his belly And, let's be honest, Fury hasn't earned that much to afford not to be motivated anymore. AJ has more net worth than Fury and he hasn't let himself go like this And with his "issues" he'll drain his bank account in a couple of years and get on job-seeker's allowance fighting journeymen in some basements weighing like an elephant.

So its not the motivation he's lacking (he seems to have low standards in proving himself only by winning a fight against an aged fighter, who didn't fight), its heart and discipline. That's a shame, I'd love to see him being beaten into a pulp by AJ.

Comment

Fury likes fighting. But he don't like the training you have to do to fight well.
      So its a difficult one

Comment

Looks like Fury is finally starting to see the writing on the wall. Wonder if his handful of hardcore, demented fans will see the light as well. The fat bastard is done.

Comment

Joshua does not want to hear talk like this.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            Judging by how Wlad was with AJ, Wlad had an off night when he fought Fury. And Fury couldn't knock out a 39 year old man, who did not fight. Need I also say Wlad was well past his prime?

There are guys on the scene now, who are in their prime, who are good and close to the Fatso King in terms of age, size and experience. If he is the greatest, as he claims, he would have beaten them first and then retired. Right now he can't beat fat off his belly And, let's be honest, Fury hasn't earned that much to afford not to be motivated anymore. AJ has more net worth than Fury and he hasn't let himself go like this And with his "issues" he'll drain his bank account in a couple of years and get on job-seeker's allowance fighting journeymen in some basements weighing like an elephant.

So its not the motivation he's lacking (he seems to have low standards in proving himself only by winning a fight against an aged fighter, who didn't fight), its heart and discipline. That's a shame, I'd love to see him being beaten into a pulp by AJ.
            He had more of an off night with AJ.

AJ was not the first to stop Vlad...in case you didn't know.

Comment

Yeh you do actually, you big fat knacker. Get the weight off, beat Joshua and then there will be nothing left to prove and you can go on the piss as much as you like.

Comment

I think the most realistic scenario for tyson is for tyson to get in as good as shape he can to get a josh fight..

So we will have to accept Tyson may never reach 100% fighting shape. But 85% might just be enough to beat josh.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 07-17-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Adios mate!

Comment

Put a fork in hin, he's done!

Joshua would demolish in 1 round and Wilder would send him on a XXL stretcher, heck even an ancient Wlad would knock the stuffing out of Tyson Fury at this point!

Comment

Exactly what I've been saying. Idc about his stupid trash talk until he can actually stand in a ring for 4 rounds without passing out

Comment

Working...
                      X