Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Admits He Passed on Saunders, Has Eyes Set on Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
    'If he's in shape' - LOL @ that.

Toss Saunders and Lemeiux Charlo's way, he will be making his statement in the middleweight division this month, and I'm sure he'll be making a point FAST.
    You've got a red bar for a reason, ******.

Leave a comment:

• sammybee
    replied
    Saunders should stop searching for opponents.. Danny Jacobs is available and he wouldn't mind to travel to UK for the fight.

Leave a comment:

• Metho_4u
    replied
    Originally posted by rudy View Post
    Bradley should fight saunders
    Being totally serious...I'd put money on Tim to outbox him.

Leave a comment:

• Metho_4u
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    actually, I it looks a bit gay

i might find another
    Looks like Ben stiller in friggen zoolander

Leave a comment:

• jas
    replied
    i think lemiux would beat cotto due to the sheer size advantage

Leave a comment:

• bigdunny1
    replied
    Dan Rafael reported that when cotto signed with golden boy a month ago he was going to fight lemieux in dec if he beats kamagai in aug. A lot of people laughed this off but Lemieux is all but confirming this. No way he turns down a title shot if he hasnt been promised this fight. Lemieux also has an injury so it looks like he isn't fighting again till dec. The one question has always been the weight is cotto really jumping up to 160? He didn't for sergio, geale, or canelo all were at catchweights below 160. Can't see lemieux physically being able to make anything south of 160.

But if you have a deal in place to fight cotto makes more sense to wait till his fight is over lemieux has already been world champ he's now looking for the biggest payday and cotto pays him far more then Saunders who he can always fight after cotto or instead of cotto if he gets upset by kamagai.

Leave a comment:

• rrayvez
    replied
    Bad move David. Cotto is not going back to mw, especially not for someone who doesn't have a belt nor a big ppv name.

Leave a comment:

• Steven Mccowan
    replied
    Everyone settle down. Dude fooked up his hand and had a tear in his shoulder. He said he wants proper time to rest and heal. Is it that most ppl just read the title and maybe the first paragraph? Because there always lots of ******ed comments on this site. Yeah he can beat saunders. And soon he will get another opportunity to do so. And yes i believe its contracted for cotto to fight him at yrs end with hbo

Leave a comment:

• Califire209
    replied
    I thought he was going to say that the timing is all bad because of his hand injuries,, but then he says that he's aiming for a bigger fight. Strategically he isn't making any sense because if he was to win the WBO crown that would definitely set up bigger and better fights with either Triple G or Canelo.

Leave a comment:

• nghtmr111
    replied
    'If he's in shape' - LOL @ that.

Toss Saunders and Lemeiux Charlo's way, he will be making his statement in the middleweight division this month, and I'm sure he'll be making a point FAST.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X