Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Admits He Passed on Saunders, Has Eyes Set on Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• denium
    replied
    I laugh at all the casuals on here claiming that Saunders is a bum. If he's in shape then he's a problem, he has excellent boxing skills, reasonable power and a solid chin. I'm not saying he would beat the likes of Golovkin & Canelo, but i know he'd have more than enough for average guys like Lemieux.

Leave a comment:

• nghtmr111
    replied
    Wow................. just wow..... Hopefully Charlo just steamrolls through all these morons as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• bluzi
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    you guys who think that Lemieux world-class.....

why the hell did he refuse to fight Saunders, saying he is too risky?
    I think he is done on the highest levels , cashing out , Cotto seems like the best cash out option , ducking Saunders LOL what a let down from Lemieux .

Leave a comment:

• Chrismart
    replied
    David Lemieux@ lemieuxboxing
    @ bjsaunders_ I can't wait to make u bleed nd take that belt away from u. I'm going to destroy u. Cu soon Pussy.

I suppose the last line of that tweet (from the end of June) makes sense now.
    Surprised Lem turned away from the fight.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    That's bull****! How do you turn down an offer to fight for a WBO MW championship, just to get a fight with Cotto, who is fighting for a vacant WBO title @ 154? Quack, Quack, AFLAC!

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxHec
    Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Stay ducking...

Lemeiux knows my man BJS would box his ears off.

Only a brithead can believe that Lemieux is afraid of a C-class boxer as BS Sanders

But yes Lemieux is not smart to choose a "hypothetical" fight against Cotto (and at what weight?) over an easy fight/easy belt to take/easy money against BS Sanders
    Lemieux isn't a good boxer, he's bang average and just has a big punch. BJS has superior skills. Fact.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Leave a comment:

• SugarRayCurtain
    replied
    Lemieux is the tomato can knockout artist but guys like Cotto or BJS would outclass him
    Hes a limited guy with power

Leave a comment:

• BoxHec
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post
    Stay ducking...

Only a brithead can believe that Lemieux is afraid of a C-class boxer as BS Sanders

But yes Lemieux is not smart to choose a "hypothetical" fight against Cotto (and at what weight?) over an easy fight/easy belt to take/easy money against BS Sanders

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Stay ducking...

Leave a comment:

• LOCOMEX89
    replied
    Lemeiux made a mistake. From a financial perspective he probably makes the same in both fights, and from a boxing perspective he matches up well with both.

However I can't see Miguel Cotto agreeing to move up to a full Middleweight shot especially fighting for a Junior Middleweight Championship fight.

Lemeiux made a mistake in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X