Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux Admits He Passed on Saunders, Has Eyes Set on Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Lemieux is a joke...cotto isn't even a big jmw and lemieux is a fat ass, cotto should fight Bradley...Tim deserves the payday, and he's a good little fighter, 154 would be no problem for him
    Bradley should fight saunders

Leave a comment:

• rudy
    replied
    Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    You passed on jacobs too dude! No one cares about saunders forget that hoe ass fraud....
    you are right besides he will put out Saunders as usual

Leave a comment:

• Butt stuff
    replied
    I wonder if Goldenboy are lining him up for a Canelo defence. Awfully odd they'd pass up a title shot against the weakest title holder, for a Cotto fight that will never happen.

Leave a comment:

• DocGreenThumb.
    replied
    Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Well Lemieux, if you really want to fight Cotto be prepared to fight at a catchweight because Cotto ain't fighting you at 160.

And I know David struggles already to get to 160. But Cotto will not fight Lemieux at 160.
    Wow exactly that's the first thing I thought Cotto can't make 160 and Lemieux can't go under 160 without peds or duretics what ever illegal stuff they take to cut weight. Is Lemieux that stupid or is Oscar selling bridges again.You know Cotto the Diva he is, is going to request vada testing. So good luck GBP trying to make that fight.

Leave a comment:

• whatismyname
    replied
    Poor BJS can't catch a brake

Leave a comment:

• The Time
    replied
    I'm almost sure Oscar told Lemieux to pass on Saunders and told him he's going to plan on making a Cotto-Lemieux fight.

I wonder if Oscar has it planned for Lemieux to enter the ring after the Cotto-Kamegai fight is done for Lemieux to challenge Cotto to a fight.

Thing is Cotto won't fight him at 160. The highest Cotto has weighed for a fight is 155 when he fought Martinez. Cotto is going to demand a catchweight, the highest Cotto might do is 157 with a certain amount of cash. But Oscar and Lemieux can forget about Cotto fighting at 160.

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    That's pic is chilling. 😂

actually, I it looks a bit gay

i might find another

Leave a comment:

• aboutfkntime
    replied
    Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    Saunders is the bogeyman now. Canelo and Golovkin have decided to cash out on a trilogy, Lemieux has developed arthritis, and Ward is running to heavyweight just to put some daylight between them. ***** in a polo shirt got everyone scared.

Leave a comment:

• bluepete
    replied
    Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

That's pic is chilling. 😂

Leave a comment:

• bluepete
    replied
    Saunders is the bogeyman now. Canelo and Golovkin have decided to cash out on a trilogy, Lemieux has developed arthritis, and Ward is running to heavyweight just to put some daylight between them. ***** in a polo shirt got everyone scared.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X