Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Interested in Jeff Horn Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jmm schools him. Fight needs to be in mexico.

Comment

JMM will school this boy, no drug testing pls!

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
        Since Horn cheated, I hope Roidquez comes in all juiced up. Would love to see Roidquez k.o. Horn for being a dirty phuckin cheat.
        Marquez is a better inside fighter than Pac, works the body better, if Marquez can train on strength (so that Horn doesn't impose his size so much) he could do well digging the body, but you're right, Horn inevitably will do something illegal to disrupt it.

It's also hard to predict what Marquez is going to look like, he's been out so long. Roids or not, age [and inactivity] is undeniable and is a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
          Horn should make sure drug testing is in place.
          Pacquiao was free to use his roids. Why are you try to stack the deck against an older JMM?

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
            Funny how Pac fans still cannot get over the fact that Marquez Knocked Pac the eff out!!!! Anytime they read Marquez name they troll their way into every conversation about Steroid use or any excuse available to minimize his greatness and superiority... This is how this story will go, Marquez beats Horn when the fight happens.... immediately after *******s demand a 5th fight with Marquez.... Marquez says no thank you, I will not go into a fight where I know that just by accepting I'm already about 5 points under in the pre-populated judges score cards... going against the promoters, judges, ref, tv networks, and all the politics involved to ensure a Pacquiao win by any means!!!!! Marquez is LEGEND!!!!
            If you honestly believe Marquez won the fourth fight with Pacquiao without the use of performance-enhancing drugs then you are clearly a moron and should probably stay off of boxing forums. There's a reason Marquez turned down a 5th fight with Manny when the demand for VADA was brought up. Juan couldn't hurt Manny in 36 previous rounds but at 39 became bigger stronger while staying faster with the knockout punch of Golovkin?? Oh yeah and memo (admitted steroid dealer) was his strength coach?? Please man I know you love the guy but you are absolutely in denial or know nothing about boxing if you believe his knockout was clean

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
              lol he tried that with Bradley. Let's just see how Marquez does in his comeback first against tba
              Exactly. He tried this fixation of a 5th title in different divisions, against a B figher such as Bradley, who looked pathetic vs. a C fighter (Provodnikov) and a past-prime Pacquiao, twice, even if he got a robbery decision in his favor the 1st time, which BTW ruined Manny's career and legacy.

That failed attempt was when he was 40 y/o or something. JMM looked real bad. Slow on his feet, with no ring generalship, and even vulnerable to Bradley who doesn't have really much power.

At 43, I can see him getting knocked out even by this Australian dude Horn, who is a B fighter like Bradley, but his youth, stamina and will are too much vs. a real past prime JMM.

Yet, it's not really bad for him to attempt that mythical 5th title in different divisions, which no Mexican has accomplished ever. Worth trying, as his last fight. But would people be really interested in this fight, as in being successful financially?
              Last edited by sterilizer; 07-06-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                I love it. Show Pac how it's done
                lol marquez can't even have a training camp without his body breaking down. lay off the crack son.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  Marquez is a better inside fighter than Pac, works the body better, if Marquez can train on strength (so that Horn doesn't impose his size so much) he could do well digging the body, but you're right, Horn inevitably will do something illegal to disrupt it.

It's also hard to predict what Marquez is going to look like, he's been out so long. Roids or not, age [and inactivity] is undeniable and is a factor.
                  I agree with everything you said. I see Marquez giving Horn a boxing lesson - the same lesson he gave Katsidis.

I don't trust Horn; he's a dirty fighter. I wouldn't be surprised if he started tripping and head-butting Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
                    I love it. Show Pac how it's done
                    Warquez!!!!!!!

Comment

Juan puts Horn to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                      X