No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Interested in Jeff Horn Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Interested in Jeff Horn Showdown

Ignacio "Nacho" Beristain, trainer of former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez, would like to see his boxer face World Boxing Organization welterweight champion Jeff Horn. Horn captured the world title last Saturday night in Brisbane, Australia with an upset twelve round decision over Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marquez, another fighter that doesn't know when to call it a day.

Comment

LOL MArquez you are shot. I am sure Horn will walk you down and knock you out.

Comment

JMM beats Horn and figures pac has faded greatly, and then he'll call out manny then mayorga

Comment

I love it. Show Pac how it's done

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
            I know that's right lol hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
              lol he tried that with Bradley. Let's just see how Marquez does in his comeback first against tba

Comment

I could see horn taking it just to avenge katsidis loss

Comment

Lol, it's just hilarious how every top rated welterweight would love a shot at Jeff Horn since they know he is clearly beatable! It's an easy WBO title grab. You name any of the top 5 welterweights and they go through Jeff Horn, easy work!

Comment

Horn is very privileged to be finishing these old fighter's careers. First he took out Bailey, then Funeka, then Pacquaio. I believe he has a great chance of destroying Marquez...Marquez's only chance is if he catches Horn with a great punch....but he won't because he'll get systematically destroyed and then KO'd or possibly his corner with throw in the towel. Horn is the new garbage man....He's been taking out the old trash and Marquez fits that description perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                    X