No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Interested in Jeff Horn Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
    Lol, it's just hilarious how every top rated welterweight would love a shot at Jeff Horn since they know he is clearly beatable! It's an easy WBO title grab. You name any of the top 5 welterweights and they go through Jeff Horn, easy work!
    Marquez ain't no top 5 welterweight.

Comment

I think it would be a great match up. It would be a war. Say what you like about Horn he's very strong and keeps the pressure on. Marquez vs Horn yeah I'd watch it

Comment

At this stage of Marquez career and being out of the ring so long and being 44 years old.

I got Jeff Horn over Marquez all day.
        Horn would knock Marquez out by mid rounds or later. Marquez is too old and done.

Comment

Since Horn cheated, I hope Roidquez comes in all juiced up. Would love to see Roidquez k.o. Horn for being a dirty phuckin cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
            At this stage of Marquez career and being out of the ring so long and being 44 years old.

I got Jeff Horn over Marquez all day.
            Horn would knock Marquez out by mid rounds or later. Marquez is too old and done.
            Marquez is a technician. He will take advantage of horns mistakes and counter his ass all day. Marquez at 44 Ko's this guy.

Comment

Marquez would land the higher percentage and the cleaner blows, but Horn could still edge the rounds on activity rate and aggression. Plus he'll bash his face with elbows, headbutt the fuck out of him, and lean his weight on him like Wlad did to smaller opponents. Marquez might be too damn old and brittle at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                Marquez is a technician. He will take advantage of horns mistakes and counter his ass all day. Marquez at 44 Ko's this guy.

I highly doubt Marquez does that now at 44 years old and body breaking down. Marquez might not even make it through his comeback fight without pulling, tearing or injuring a body part. I'm sure Marquez will win his tune up, but I'm not even so sure Marquez will either make it to the fight without another injury or make it through his fight injury free.

Marquez is too old and too broken down. His body is broken down. He probably will get a body part hurt against Horn in the fight and get pummeled into submission.

This ain't the same Marquez bro.

Comment

Looks like Horn will be going the Calzaghe's route.

Comment

Marquez then he can fight Margarito/Mayorga/Mosley.

Jeff "Legend Killer" Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      Marquez then he can fight Margarito/Mayorga/Mosley.

Jeff "Legend Killer" Horn.

This time the next legend Horn fights he's going to throw in the RKO as one of his dirty tactics.

Comment

Working...
                      X