No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Interested in Jeff Horn Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    At this stage of Marquez career and being out of the ring so long and being 44 years old.

I got Jeff Horn over Marquez all day.
    Horn would knock Marquez out by mid rounds or later. Marquez is too old and done.
    I agree and would bet every point I have that Horn wins. Most likely by KO In the mid to late rounds as you said.

Comment

Looks like JMM is determined to have a least another fight and Horn better option for the old guy than fights with Cotto etc. He has a chance against Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
        Marquez is a technician. He will take advantage of horns mistakes and counter his ass all day. Marquez at 44 Ko's this guy.
        I agree with this. JMM KO5 Horn.

Comment

would be out of the ring for over 3 years at age 43.

Comment

Katsidis rematch/tune up than Horny.

Comment

Errol Spence is a new champion too, why didn't anyone call him out after he won?

Comment

Why Cotto?! Horn just came into the mix!!!

Is Cotto going to offer The catchweight at 151 for Marquez? That's the Super Welterweight WBO...

Or

A more comfortable 147 WBO against Horn?

Comment

Horn should make sure drug testing is in place.

Comment

Funny how Pac fans still cannot get over the fact that Marquez Knocked Pac the eff out!!!! Anytime they read Marquez name they troll their way into every conversation about Steroid use or any excuse available to minimize his greatness and superiority... This is how this story will go, Marquez beats Horn when the fight happens.... immediately after *******s demand a 5th fight with Marquez.... Marquez says no thank you, I will not go into a fight where I know that just by accepting I'm already about 5 points under in the pre-populated judges score cards... going against the promoters, judges, ref, tv networks, and all the politics involved to ensure a Pacquiao win by any means!!!!! Marquez is LEGEND!!!!

Comment

jmm trying to put the last nail in pacman's coffin without fighting him, it'd be too funny if they do fight an jmm wins

Comment

Working...
                      X