Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    WOW WHAT A BRAINWASH American commentators are trying to pull off here.

I AM A MANNY FAN AND I SAW THE WHOLE FIGHT THROUGH AN UNBIASED CHANNEL (Box Nation in UK).

I totally agree with their score cards and their appreciation of the fight. 7-5 or even 8-4 in favor of Horn, easily.

COMPU-BOX is a sham, a joke.

Against Mayweather Jr., these clowns counted half or less of the punches connected by Pac, and doubled the ones "connected" by Floyd. Watching the slow mo of the fight, one can see that the REAL COUNT was the reverse of what "they counted." And this is easy to prove, not only through slow mo, also the SOUND. The punches of Manny that these sellouts didn't count, SOUNDED CLEARLY, and the ton of "punches" they counted for Floyd, did not connect, DID NOT PRODUCE ANY SOUND and in slow mo one can easily see that they missed. In regular motion they look like connected punches with no sound. Which is weird of course.

Now in this particular fight WHICH I SAW IN ITS ENTIRETY, I am sure that Horn connected more punches than Manny. And also, more significant punches as well. Those Compu-Box statistics are ridiculous. I think the best Manny may have done, was probably connect about the same punches as Horn, but Horn's punches were more meaningful, both to the face and body.

Anyways, if Americans want to be deceived and believe these sellout commentators and "punch stat providers" because they have an agenda of misleading people to protect the "legacy" of their fake champions like Floyd or Bradley, fine. Some of us have a brain and won't be so easily mislead by blatant lies.

Horn won that fight in a legit manner. He was the better boxer.

And I believe that Manny would have won the bout vs. Floyd, had it taken place anywhere else but the US, with no US judges and referee.

I am so glad I didn't watch this fight through a biased American network, they would have made me feel so pissed off with their bias, and AGAIN, I am a Manny fan and I clearly saw him lose this one!
    Yep its a huge joke how you can see a fight much clearer when you press the mute button !

Comment

• Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
      I thought the main event was a good showcase for boxing, it was a tough match and was quite close. are you insinuating that the future looks bad because pacman lost? Or because you think the judging was off? Anyway PACs skills looked diminished in the ring tonight, maybe this was the moment we can all agree on that he looked old and slow,
      I mean in general. Like, here we had a free tv fight that was available to millions to watch. Maybe to finally turn some of them who are completely on the MMA train or have the stigma that boxing is rigged, robbery decisions, corrupt, etc. etc.

I had a few buddies over to watch the fight and the first thing out of one of the casual watchers was, SEE, I told you guys boxing is so corrupt. I'm like, oh god, I'm not even going to argue with this. Yet still, it's times like these where bad decisions make the sport look bad filling the notion of what people believe boxing is all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
        Not sure if I spelled these correclty but Stephen A read a list of the judges names, as he is disgusted as most of us. I appreciate him doing that.

Judges - Waleska Rolden
        Chris Flores
        Ramon Serdan
        That was the RTARD who only gave Manny 3 rounds??? Surprised got at least round 9 correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          That was the RTARD who only gave Manny 3 rounds??? Surprised got at least round 9 correct.
          Scored it 117-111 for Horn. Incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
            Scored it 117-111 for Horn. Incredible.
            Yup! Took some serious $$$$$ for that card. She needs to be BANNED from BOXING.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              I mean in general. Like, here we had a free tv fight that was available to millions to watch. Maybe to finally turn some of them who are completely on the MMA train or have the stigma that boxing is rigged, robbery decisions, corrupt, etc. etc.

I had a few buddies over to watch the fight and the first thing out of one of the casual watchers was, SEE, I told you guys boxing is so corrupt. I'm like, oh god, I'm not even going to argue with this. Yet still, it's times like these where bad decisions make the sport look bad filling the notion of what people believe boxing is all about.

3 rounds for Pac??? WOW!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                I don't subscribe to this. There are far more examples of an educated boxer beating a weird guy than a weird guy beating a boxer.
                I understand that, but it is never easy beating a weird guy. When you're an educated, well school boxer, you expect certain things that your opponent should do. When an awkward boxer comes at you, it can throw you off your gameplan.

I still think Pacquiao won, but I understand that he didn't look good winning. He had a lot of problems in there and if this fight happened 3 years ago, I think he would've stopped Horn late.

I just don't really see neither Horn or Pacquiao beating any top guys in the current division. It's just too deep for them. Maybe in a weaker division, but not in the welterweight.

Comment

• horn is so open for the uppercut when hes lunging in and i cant remember once that manny threw it

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    I like Pac, but there is a reason that he didn't face the top guys in the division. An unheralded Horn gave him some work and got the gift. Any of the top guys would humiliate Manny at this point in his career. Why do you think Mayweather is fighting an MMA guy with no pro boxing experience?
                    Better to lose to a Thurman or Spence at the top of the ladder than the unknown Horn at the bottom and Pac paid for that mistake. The top guys wouldnt be a humiliating loss cause people would say he was too old but this setback last night was humiliating because he wasnt supposed to be fighting an unknown to start with. Pac set himself up for this setback and like making his bed, he now has to lay in it. Now he has to rematch a guy he had no business fighting in the first place.
                    Last edited by richardt; 07-02-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

• it's just business.....

pacfans..........

immediately following the 3rd Pac/JMM fight.....

when Arum leaned over and whispered to Marquez..... "it's just business".....

..... you guys should have found that unacceptable

just saying

Comment

Working...
                      X