Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Shocks Manny Pacquiao in Blood-Filled Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box nation analysis was off..The fight was a little closer than what ESPN had it. More in line with what Tim Bradley had to say about the fight.

I watched through an Australian feed and it was freakingly annoying how they were overly biased towards Horn.

What matters is that pretty much all the respected analysts we know in the industry scored it for Pac.

Judge through your own eyes. Don't give a $#it what Box Nation had it.

Pac won this ..close but clear 115-112.

Comment

• blame the WBO.....

Originally posted by Gunpowdergreg View Post
      When so many were criticizing Pac for making this fight, not Thurman, Crawford, Garcia. I said that a proven long time champion should have the option to pick his own fights at some point in their careers, give a new comer a chance and a chance for the Rocky and Cinderella Man story to happen. I viewed it unbiased as a fan of the sport. I like everyone loves a true Rocky out come but this wasn't it, I had it 115-112 Pac; 10-8 9th round. The judges hurt boxing, again. The kid (Horn) is a real sport but lost the fight, I just wish judges and referees would quit ruining good fights with bad decisions.

I agree

let's blame Pacquiao and let the WBO off the hook

I understand that Manny will be copping flak for some of his earlier cherry-picks..... and rightly so..... but at this stage of this career he should be able to select whoever he wants

but sick and tired of hearing fans blame fighters for the absurd rankings of the IBF, WBO, etc.....

and just as sick and tired of hearing those same fans justify a **** selection by using CLEARLY **** ABC rankings..... like pacfans did with Horn..... and like Golovkin fans did with Wade..... etc

so..... a **** selection from a fighter CAN damage his standing..... but a **** selection from a sanctioning body can be happily ignored?

wtf..... ?

not by me.....

..... I have remembered every single ridiculous ranking made by every single ridiculous sanctioning body...... which is why I can happily remind everyone that none of them should be taken seriously

Comment

• We witnessed a great fight in Australia last night, but the spectacle was spoiled by the ending.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Full Highlights (HD)

Manny Pacquiao at his worst still beat Horn at his best.

The face of the winner.

Horn's face looked like it had been through a meat grinder.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-02-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          We witnessed a great fight in Australia last night, but the spectacle was spoiled by the ending.

chill bro.....

Pac aint the first midget to get beaten up by a kangaroo

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            chill bro.....

Pac aint the first midget to get beaten up by a kangaroo

lol yeah that's an obvious fight turned street fight. Referee is not in control. Like the Pac Horn Fight.

Comment

We witnessed a great fight in Australia last night, but the spectacle was spoiled by the ending.

The face of the winner.

Horn's face looked like it had been through a meat grinder.

Heart of a Lion, Arm hair of an Ape, Voice of a Chipmunk, Jeff Horn Ladies and Gentlemen.

Comment

• The hornet looks like he was attacked by Killer Bees lol

The Hornet's nest. Ice is a substiute for honey lol

Comment

• PACQUIAO VS HORN (ANGRY REACTIONS COMPILATION)

Aussie for pacquiao

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-02-2017, 08:47 PM.

Comment

The Hornet's nest. Ice is a substiute for honey lol

hahahahaha

Comment

• Arum made a bet that he could take a schoolteacher and make him into a boxing "star" with big money fights. A little greasing of the judges hands and bam! Arum did it! He won. Hurray.

This tells me that Arum wasn't confident that Crawford could beat Pac yet. If he was, he woulda made that fight. But after ensuring Bradley got the W, the boxing world said BS and it was rather clear it was fixed. Pac had just struggled mightily and got a gift decision against a 40 year old lightweight, so Arum got him a top young undefeated champion and made sure he got the win. Only the public didn't count it as a win, and this made fans hate Bradley. Arum doesn't want the same disaster to happen with Crawford. So he had a freaking schoolteacher make it through 12 rounds, and on his feet for the most part. That is good enough for a W. The most obvious fixes always seem to involve Top Rank. Its like WWE, Arum picks who wins but doesn't control the actual fighting at all. In WWE, that's cool cause everyone knows it is fake and a rivalry needs a good heel or villain. But Arum is still trying to pass it off as legit. Only everyone knows it is not legit, it is Arum picking who "wins" the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X