Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Marriaga on 8/5, Crawford-Indongo on 8/19 - ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, he already fought and beat walters. why is he fighting walters' leftovers in sosa and marriaga? garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Dont think theres going to be any stripping, check Lipinets twitter, hes furious
      Best thing Lipinets can do is talk **** and harass Crawford egging him on so that he gets a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Im not underrating him you dsab,Im merely stating once again, how ******ed morons like you are for rating him all the rediculous shlt you have been coronating him with. You even have imbecilic gizzrags like joe rogan & others claiming"hes the most skilled boxer of all time",you got twat youtube vids & countless morons posting that "he's somehow able to perceive things in a superhuman fashion,& hes able to calculate instantly millions of data because he has trained himself using revolutionary mental techniques"

Stop with this imbecilic horseshlt thats always the same with this same sect of idiots who are mostly fanbois of hypejobs like gigi or klincher,guys who are nowhere near where u ass holes rate them,& u keep getting proven WRONG.
        **** you, if anyone is a moron + a racist it's YOU, and it's clear as day. You treat Lomachenko to ridiculous standards because he is white. He has less than 10 fights but you criticize his opponent choices despite the fact he is already a two division champion and beat one of the top fighter(s), if not the best, in both the 126 and the 130 division.

Post your TOP 10 P4P. Do it. So I can point out your hypocrisy.

1)
        Get it right he has 9 fights. And yet hes ranked above on many p4p this list:
        -It's about QUALITY, not quantity. Let me guess, you have Deontay Wilder ranked #1 because he has all wins? You ****ing moron. You don't get ranked high because you beat 25 bums and have 1 good win. Fact is: he schooled Walters who should have been P4P or borderline, after his apparent robbery to Sosa which he dominated.

2)
        I agree hes very skilled but he hasnt really fought anyone of note.
        -LOL: please rate Gary Russell Jr., Nicholas Walters, and even Sosa who are all 3 top fighters in their respective divisions. Martinez is also not bad. You probably don't rate them high because they lost to Lomachenko, a white boy. He absolutely schooled Walters who destroyed Rigo's best win, and Rigo has no other really good wins, yet you claim Rigo is P4P easily while Loma doesn't deserve it, lmao.

3)
        fighters like ggg/lomachenko etc. that go pro at old age,they win a vacant/gift title then they get to cherrypick tons of opponents
        LMAO. So now he cherrypicked Gary Russell Jr. to win his first title? A guy who was undefeated and hyped up? He was fighting CHAMPIONS in his second fight. God damn you are ******ed as ****. And GGG won his first title fair and square. Not his problem Daniel Geale initially ducked him and got stripped so GGG ended up eventually getting promoted. He still creamed him later on.

4)
        Nobodies ducking them
        You mean like 2 years ago when Rigo and Lomachenko agreed to fight at 126 with a rehydration clause of 134~ish pounds, and also agreed to the finances, but Rigo pulled out because he didn't like the weight difference?

Oh wait, you're just going to ignore that and act like it's irrelevant . Not to mention, pretend more that GGG wasn't ducked by Felix Sturm, Daniel Geale (originally), and so forth. you racists just can't keep your facts straight

Comment

• Crawford ducking 147

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            **** you, if anyone is a moron + a racist it's YOU, and it's clear as day. You treat Lomachenko to ridiculous standards because he is white. He has less than 10 fights but you criticize his opponent choices despite the fact he is already a two division champion and beat one of the top fighter(s), if not the best, in both the 126 and the 130 division.

Post your TOP 10 P4P. Do it. So I can point out your hypocrisy.

1)
            -It's about QUALITY, not quantity. Let me guess, you have Deontay Wilder ranked #1 because he has all wins? You ****ing moron. You don't get ranked high because you beat 25 bums and have 1 good win. Fact is: he schooled Walters who should have been P4P or borderline, after his apparent robbery to Sosa which he dominated.

2)
            -LOL: please rate Gary Russell Jr., Nicholas Walters, and even Sosa who are all 3 top fighters in their respective divisions. Martinez is also not bad. You probably don't rate them high because they lost to Lomachenko, a white boy. He absolutely schooled Walters who destroyed Rigo's best win, and Rigo has no other really good wins, yet you claim Rigo is P4P easily while Loma doesn't deserve it, lmao.

3)

LMAO. So now he cherrypicked Gary Russell Jr. to win his first title? A guy who was undefeated and hyped up? He was fighting CHAMPIONS in his second fight. God damn you are ******ed as ****. And GGG won his first title fair and square. Not his problem Daniel Geale initially ducked him and got stripped so GGG ended up eventually getting promoted. He still creamed him later on.

4)

You mean like 2 years ago when Rigo and Lomachenko agreed to fight at 126 with a rehydration clause of 134~ish pounds, and also agreed to the finances, but Rigo pulled out because he didn't like the weight difference?

Oh wait, you're just going to ignore that and act like it's irrelevant . Not to mention, pretend more that GGG wasn't ducked by Felix Sturm, Daniel Geale (originally), and so forth. you racists just can't keep your facts straight

Once again I ruffled the feathers of a Hypechenko fanboi. Its no coincidence that you get angry to the extreme & start huffing & puffing rather than explain why is hypechenko/fanbois talking smack about how he wants to fight all the best,& how hes some true fighter who fights for glory etc.etc. just like they said with ggg. Then he ducks rigo to fight a guy coming off a obliteration in last fight,he has the 1st perfect opportunity to fight rigo & make his stock go up 10000 percent,& instead hes once again fighting a safe fight.

And stop with this nonsense of hyping up sosa so much he was already chinny & had been down before,its a solid win but far from a win like rigo. If Loma destroys rigo or even wins convincingly he should def be p4p top 5 at least but your fanboism is rediculous, your who I reference when I say rediculous groupies with a cult worshipping personality jumping on the 1st hypetrain to full ****** land.
            Last edited by kushking; 06-30-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Once again I ruffled the feathers of a Hypechenko fanboi. Its no coincidence that you get angry to the extreme & start huffing & puffing rather than explain why is hypechenko/fanbois talking smack about how he wants to fight all the best,& how hes some true fighter who fights for glory etc.etc. just like they said with ggg. Then he ducks rigo to fight a guy coming off a obliteration in last fight,he has the 1st perfect opportunity to fight rigo & make his stock go up 10000 percent,& instead hes once again fighting a safe fight.

And stop with this nonsense of hyping up sosa so much he was already chinny & had been down before,its a solid win but far from a win like rigo. If Loma destroys rigo or even wins convincingly he should def be p4p top 5 at least but your fanboism is rediculous, your who I reference when I say rediculous groupies with a cult worshipping personality jumping on the 1st hypetrain to full ****** land.
              "blah blah blah, I couldn't refute anything you said but I'm a racist scumbag"

First read this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/vasyl-lom...t-fight--95269

Then see this, an interview after the above article.

@ :56 seconds

https://youtu.be/qgfbJINaM5s?t=56
              ^Get wrecked, dumb****.

Comment

• Good for Crawford to unify but this Loma fight is just pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  "blah blah blah, I couldn't refute anything you said but I'm a racist scumbag"

^Get wrecked, dumb****.
                  I laugh daily from accusations one day that im racist against black fighters & the next im racist against white/Hispanic etc.

You a triggered lomaplinko. It's hilarious that you claim reverse racism but your the Imbecilic racist that assumes im black or that I automatically have all these random ******ed points of views you just made up based solely on me calling loma a hypejob. You idiot fanbois are all the same you always start with "let me guess" that just shows how your grasping at straws like the straw man arguments u pull out your ass.

Learn to walk before you run with scissors. youll get castrated when I kick your brother in the jaw & he bites down.:*******:
                  Last edited by kushking; 06-30-2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• I like how ESPN has these set up....Golden Boy card Friday nights (6/30, 8/4, 8/18) followed by Top Rank fight cards on Saturday nights (7/1, 8/5, 8/19).

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Stop making excuses for loma & his team. The 1st Roy Jones Jr. vs Bernard Hopkins is a perfect example of fighters fighting the best.
                      It's not an excuse. It's reality. Like I said razor, I will be the first one to question them if it doesn't ultimately happen. But to think that they were going to hammer out a deal, promote the ****, and then fight in 34 days...that's not realistic, dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X