Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Marriaga on 8/5, Crawford-Indongo on 8/19 - ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a huge loma fan i am very disappointed but there is a lot of **** going on behind the scenes that we don't know about and it can be hard to make fights. His next fight better at least be Easter or Berchelt or someone on that level.

Comment

• So Fraudechenko is once again fighting a guy who was destroyed almost all 12 rds in his last fight in a lower division & is still claimed to be p4p by racist asshats. This is the same guy some dumbfvks claim is the best fighter in the world or joe rogan who claimed hes already the best ever. This is the same hypejob some idiots claim has special abilities never seen before,& call the matrix BECAUSE hes supposedly neo. Wheres all you chumps at who wont stfu about loma making boxing great again & how hes supposedly the bravest real deal,on a war path to destroying the best, etc etc....All you racists who are mainly the same fanbase of ALL the white hypejobs should be ashamed for your fanboi ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
        So Fraudechenko is once again fighting a guy who was destroyed almost all 12 rds in his last fight in a lower division & is still claimed to be p4p by racist asshats. This is the same guy some dumbfvks claim is the best fighter in the world or joe rogan who claimed hes already the best ever. This is the same hypejob some idiots claim has special abilities never seen before,& call the matrix BECAUSE hes supposedly neo. Wheres all you chumps at who wont stfu about loma making boxing great again & how hes supposedly the bravest real deal,on a war path to destroying the best, etc etc....All you racists who are mainly the same fanbase of ALL the white hypejobs should be ashamed for your fanboi ways.

And for the record I genuinely like the way he fights & think hes a very skilled prospective p4p,but im not on this drider trip like you who jump on every white hypejobs jock. Just because someone from eastern Europe waits to become pro until old age then beats a few decent opponents you annoint them the greatest/boogieman/p4p/ the one to dethrone whoever you hate & has already paid dues at way younger age.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
          Take down that Hilary Clinton jab you mongoloid. The longer Trump is in power, obliterating the US economy, decimating US healthcare, provoking volatile US enemies and makes a total fool of himself, with his ridiculous twitter posts, burning every bridge with trusted allies worldwide, like a spiteful teenage girl making immature comments about her ex friend who stole her bf, the stupider you are going to look for criticizing Hilary Clinton. Are you that ignorant that you fail to see that Trump conned his way into the white house with the help of Putin and is now making a mockery of the US presidency?

As far as ducking Rigo is concerned, you really must be brain dead. Loma was at 126 and said he'd fight Rigo but Rigo wouldn't agree to terms and the purse split. Loma is at 130 and well, well well, Rigo will only fight him at 126. Who's ducking who?
          Besides, based on Rigondeaux's last deplorable performance against Flores, he would probably try to win by foul again because that's the only way he can attempt to be exciting against a fighter with a pulse. Keep talking trash and making a foul of yourself. I can smell the stench of BS from here.
          Lmao you're such a sensitive puss. You see one little meme and you write me a whole paragraph about Trump? We all know liberals want to destroy America and turn it into a communist state, so I can't imagine how much it pains you to watch Trump fix this country. Fuk off you liberal queer.

Rigo already said he would fight him at 130. I guarantee you he would have taken the fight on a month's notice if they offered him the money they offered Salido the old worn out bum. Problem is Loma and his team know it would mean an azz kicking, and the derailment of his hype train.

Comment

• Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Lmao you're such a sensitive puss. You see one little meme and you write me a whole paragraph about Trump? We all know liberals want to destroy America and turn it into a communist state, so I can't imagine how much it pains you to watch Trump fix this country. Fuk off you liberal queer.

Rigo already said he would fight him at 130. I guarantee you he would have taken the fight on a month's notice if they offered him the money they offered Salido the old worn out bum. Problem is Loma and his team know it would mean an azz kicking, and the derailment of his hype train.
            cutting health care to give rich people more money=fixing it? this sounds more rigged than an andre ward fight. maybe if you guys say how great he is doing a little more it come true

Comment

• Oooo Crawford vs Indigno good fight! was expecting this.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                cutting health care to give rich people more money=fixing it? this sounds more rigged than an andre ward fight. maybe if you guys say how great he is doing a little more it come true
                Forcing people to buy healthcare they don't want is actually giving rich people more money, and it's what Trump is trying to undo. Every unconstitutional crime that Obama committed will be reversed by Trump. Maybe if you guys say how evil he is a little more it will come true, doubt it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  So Fraudechenko is once again fighting a guy who was destroyed almost all 12 rds in his last fight in a lower division & is still claimed to be p4p by racist asshats. This is the same guy some dumbfvks claim is the best fighter in the world or joe rogan who claimed hes already the best ever. This is the same hypejob some idiots claim has special abilities never seen before,& call the matrix BECAUSE hes supposedly neo. Wheres all you chumps at who wont stfu about loma making boxing great again & how hes supposedly the bravest real deal,on a war path to destroying the best, etc etc....All you racists who are mainly the same fanbase of ALL the white hypejobs should be ashamed for your fanboi ways.
                  Can you please post your top 10 current p4p list so I can point out how you DKSAB and underrated Lomachenko probably because of his skin color, despite overrating other fighters with worse resumes for the simple fact that they aren't white?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    I know we all wanted the Rigo fight but look at reality. #1 a fight of that magnitude is very unlikely to be on that short of notice. #2 it's Loma's first fight on ESPN, and Bob wants to showcase him. Thus Marriaga. As for Salido -- it doesn't look like that's ever happening for Loma at this point. I think it was kind of now or never for that fight.

Look, IF Team Lomachenko follows up this Marriaga showcase with another showcase level opponent, then I'll question them.

But come on...y'all are nuts that think you can put together a fight on the level of Lomachenko/Rigondeaux, get the f**king contract done, and have them fighting in like 35 days from now...that's pure f**king fantasy.

Bob's gonna showcase Lomachenko in his first ESPN fight and then let's see what he does next. This Rigondeaux fight can be revisited after Marriaga.
                    Stop making excuses for loma & his team. The 1st Roy Jones Jr. vs Bernard Hopkins is a perfect example of fighters fighting the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      Can you please post your top 10 current p4p list so I can point out how you DKSAB and underrated Lomachenko probably because of his skin color, despite overrating other fighters with worse resumes for the simple fact that they aren't white?
                      Im not underrating him you dsab,Im merely stating once again, how ******ed morons like you are for rating him all the rediculous shlt you have been coronating him with. You even have imbecilic gizzrags like joe rogan & others claiming"hes the most skilled boxer of all time",you got twat youtube vids & countless morons posting that "he's somehow able to perceive things in a superhuman fashion,& hes able to calculate instantly millions of data because he has trained himself using revolutionary mental techniques"

Stop with this imbecilic horseshlt thats always the same with this same sect of idiots who are mostly fanbois of hypejobs like gigi or klincher,guys who are nowhere near where u ass holes rate them,& u keep getting proven WRONG.

Comment

Working...
                      X